4/8M Havoc DH LF Mythic Guild

Would prefer horde side but open to either.

Swapped to dh mid tier to make it my main.

4/8M with about 20-30 attempts on Mythoc Zaqul , and him at 23%.

Have logs. Willing to xfer.

7/7M EN
4/10M NH
7/9M TOS

4/8M Uldir
5/9M BoD

I show up to raid early, come prepared, knowledgeable, quick learner, take criticism well.

I just want a team that will put the effort I put into successfully clearing content!

Msg below or add Havemibabiez#1710

I thought I found a good fit but turns out it is not, so if we spoke before don’t hesitate to reach out again!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes
Ranged: All classes
Healer: All classes

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Also please don’t spam my post if you aren’t actually open to recruiting a dh with the experience I have posted. (Happened last time)

Thank you!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 6/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

All DPS Classes that are ready for mythic progression.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188

Hi Tilted. If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

<The Veil> 4/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy paly or Disc priest

Ranged DPS – all (preference for Ele shaman)

Melee DPS – all (preference for Warrior, DH, Ret paladin, Rogue)

Tanks – off tank (solid dps/tank) preference for dk, paladin

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Are you still looking?
We have immediate need for a Demon Hunter DPS.
Been raiding together for 10 years and do a ton of keys too!
Lemme know if you wanna chat
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hey there Tilted, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, man! I’m Mike, the Co-GM of the Horde guild . We are currently recruiting DPS players to fill out our ranks going in to 8.3. We are currently 3/8M EP with a 22% pull on Ashvane. We have sponsors and we going to be pushing for ranking every tier from 8.3 on-wards. I would really like to talk to you some more if what I’ve told you this far seems interesting to you!

My btag is: Mith#11423
My Discord is: Mithlynn#0810