4/8m CE xp Spriest lf 2 night guild

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Hi there, Flaytality! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 6/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace, especially ranged, and REALLY could use another shadow priest.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

DatbÜï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Hey Flaytality, if you’re interested in a 3 night raiding guild we may be a good for fit for you!

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitiude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
BrM/WW Monk
Ret Pally

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 4/8M Realm 34 US 581 - 8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for healer & DPS to knock out Eternal Palance with us. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Hi Flaytality.
Our raids start a bit earlier than what you noted, but figured I’d give you our info. We are on US-Whisperwind, Alliance. We are transitioning from an AoTC focused guild to a Mythic focused guild. Went 5/9M in BoD and looking to recruit players who want to help get us to the finish line.
We have not missed a raid due to attendance reasons all expansion. We raid six hours a week and look to do the most we can in that time. Most of us have full time jobs, families, etc.
Here’s some additional info. Message me or an officer if interested!

If interested contact on Battlenet:
Iliuvatar#1905 - GM
Crusadan#1192 - Officer
Apollymi#1215 - Officer
Dupe#11171 - Officer
Or PM me on Discord (Iliuvatar#8663)

Website -https://parable.world-

Who We Are
Parable is shifting focus from Heroic to Mythic raiding. We have had success in Mythic this expansion and are looking to add the final pieces to the puzzle. Our immediate goal is to have a team of 25 players who can play at a high level on a limited schedule. Most of us have played for years, but have full time jobs, families, or other commitments. We therefore look to do the most with our time. If you are looking for a fun group and a raid team that is extremely reliable, we are the guild for you. Prefer players 21+.

Expectations

Team Mentality
We are a team first guild. We value team progression over individual accomplishments. We are in it together. Therefore trades are abundant, most players donate to the bank, we help each other to improve and we create an environment that allows players to grow and improve. We don’t have time for elitist mentalities.

Preparedness
We expect players to know their class. This means best in slot items, best azerite traits, ideal talents, etc. Players should know how to sim their toons/gear. Players should remain competitive with their HoA level and we encourage guildies to complete a +10 key each week. Players should make all raid nights barring emergencies, research all boss fights in advance, and show up gemmed, enchanted and in discord.

Attendance
Mythic raiding is a commitment and it requires a strong group with good chemistry. It is important that our raiders can make at least 90% of the raids. We are hoping to build a strong bench to fill in in the case of absences. We will always understand if a change in work schedule or an emergency occurs. Outside of that, consistency is extremely important.

Performance
Players should perform at a competitive level. They should have the hang of raid fights within a few pulls and be able to adjust on the fly. Players should be aware of their utility and be able to utilize it. We generally hope players can pull a minimum of 80% of their sim. We do our best to help struggling players should they need it.

Other Perks
We have a very active Mythic plus crowd, with many running M10-15 each week.
We have a donation incentive system called Parable+
We have a website and a facebook page
We provide feasts, flasks and potions for our raiders
Our discord is active
We get to know our raiders and build a tight-knit community.

If weekends work~
Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

If you’re open to 3 nights for 3hrs a day hit me up

Thug3299#1940

4/8m EP

CE BOD

Hi Flay,

I’m the GM of Rally on Dalaran and I’m looking for a DPS for my CCMF raid team.

Rally is a tight knit community with an incredibly active playerbase and a commitment to a solid social atmosphere. Due to our structure, we do not face the normal guild drama and roster issues many guilds deal with.

Please take a look at our website https://www.rallyguild.com and let me know if you’re interested in chatting more. Thanks!

Ava#5594 (Discord)

Hello Cody,

I’m sorry to hear about your guild. If you are still looking for a guild to call home, I would encourage you to check us out. We are an alliance guild on US-Stormrage. We raid Tues and Wed from 8-11pm EST. We have a very active community that enjoys running high keys and some arenas.

Antorus Progression: 11/11M
Uldir Progression: 8/8 M
BoD Progression: 9/9 M
TEP Progression: 5/8 M

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to myself or our GM Zoral:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

If you are interested in applying, please follow the link below:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

Good luck with your search!

I realize that our raid times are slightly out of your preferred times but I’m gonna leave the guild info anyway.

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Currently recruiting:
– HIGH PRIORITY:
Mage
Shadow Priest

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/w8v7aUZ
Apply directly at h ttps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Tiorda (Adroit#1747 Bnet/Tiorda#2319 Discord), Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520).

Come check out our guild!

Hey if you’re open to going alliance we could really use someone like you!

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace (Orgozoa down to 2.8%)
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional DPS players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogues
  • Warriors
  • Hunters
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priests

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 4/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Guild: Pollo De la Muerte (not a spanish guild)
Faction: Alliance
Server: Madoran
Prog: 4/8M EP; 9/9M CE BoD ; 8/8M CE Uldir
Raid Times: 8-11EST Tues/Thurs

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic EP. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Currently 4/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 435+, Neck: 60+
DPS: Fire Mages, Shadow Priests, Fury Warriors, DHs, Assassin Rogues
Heals: Holy Pally
Tanks: Brewmaster Monk,
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Ohk#11649
Kylestyle#1798
Draakrin#1371
Velayn#1455

Hey we looking for a shadow priest!

We are alone of aerie peak, alliance 5/8m, we raid 9.30 pm est to 12.30 am est friday/sat
Do add me if your interested for a chat

kaylii#1948