4/8M 437 DH Havoc/Vengance LF mythic raiding

Thank you for taking the time to view my post.

Raid Exp
4/8M TEP
9/9M BoD (CE)
7/8M Uldir
10/11M ABT

Raid Availability
Monday thru Friday 6pm - 10pm PST
I would prefer a 1 or 2 day raid schedule

Due to some real life changes and my current raid teams start changes I find myself looking at options for a new raid team. Ideally I would like one at the same progression and alliance but for the right fit i can be pretty flexible.

Best attempt on Orgozoa is 61%.

If you would like to chat with me add my battletag Mindclash#1800. I don’t want to go horde but i will consider it for the right fit. I do play both of my specs about evenly. I will look forward to hearing from you.

good morning bump

good evening bump

late night bump

We have an immediate opening horde side for a DH main spot in our roster. - Zul’jin. Get in touch with me if interested: Worldsaway#1236.

Sunday Bump

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi!

I’d love to chat with you about whether or not Rally could be a good fit for you and you, us. Please visit https://www.rallyguild.com/

If you think we could be a match, please contact me in Discord at Ava#5594.

Thanks!

pre reset bump!

for some reason i can’t DM you, very interested in chatting with you :smiley:

Morning Bump

Evening Bump

after work bump

Updated raid availability after wife laid down the ban hammer

Raid availability adjusted sliightly

Pre reset bump, still looking for the right fit

Weekly reset bumperoni

Mid morning bump

morning bump

We are needing a strong dps to finish up our line up. We’re currently 4/8m. Check out our info below:

Prevenge is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun connected realms.

Prevenge was founded during Burning Crusade as a friends and family guild focused primarily on dungeons and 10-man raiding. The raid, in its current form, started during Tier 11 (Cataclysm) as a casual 10-man group. During Mists of Pandaria, the guild experienced explosive growth and sustained two 10-man raid groups in addition to a separate 25-man raid group. With the inception of 20-man raiding during Warlords of Draenor, Prevenge shifted its focus to support a single progression-minded raid group while striving to maintain a fun environment.

Current Progression: 4/8M (EP), 2/2H (COS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST

Recruitment Contact: Eilonwy#1706 (Bnet), Braelyn#1925 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2

Needs:

• Strong dps