4/8M(prenerf) 435 DH LF Guild

Hey there,

I am currently trying to survive the great wow guild crash from the release of Classic.
Currently 4/8M(prenerf) tier but hold CE: and have loads of mythic@ AOTC kills from previous expansions
My current il is 435 with 4/4 socketed bethic (438 Dungeon gear)
I am willing to swap servers, however i would like to stay on thrall. I will only swap for a core spot not a bench(yes i understand sitting is beneficial sometimes) and the guild needs to be the same prog or higher!

I would prefer weekdays around 7-12PM EST
Discord
Enkryption#1682

BNET: Dakota#1729

‘dead dps can’t do dps’

We have immediate core spots for DPS, and our raid times sound ideal.
We raid Tues/wed 7-11 EST, and currently have no Demon Hunter DPS.
We are still working on Ashvane, and typically complete about 8/10 in a tier though, but to be fair most of it has been due to attendance this expansion.
Anyway, if you are interested, let’s talk more.

Hey Enkryption,

Sorry to hear about your guild. We can provide you similar progression on a one-night-a-week schedule over in <Esper> – without you even having to leave Thrall server . We have a core spot and do not recruit for a bench. Our raid is also in your preferred times. Here’s the spam. I also added you on bnet.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic EP. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Currently 3/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 435+, Neck: 60+
DPS: Fire Mages, Shadow Priests, Fury Warriors, DHs, Assassin Rogues
Heals: Holy Pally
Tanks: Brewmaster Monk,
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Ohk#11649
Kylestyle#1798
Draakrin#1371
Velayn#1455

Hey Enkryption!

We have an immediate opening for a strong dps in our Mythic raiding team. Our guild has been around since vanilla and we have raided every single tier. We always get AoTC quickly and we are looking to push further into Mythic. I’d love the opportunity to chat with you. Our recruitment info with my Btag is below:

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We finished BoD 9/9H 3/9M. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace Mythic Progression. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Enkryption,

I’m looking to add a good DPS to our raid team. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls. We’ll see how she goes now post-nerf.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern (and you have interest). We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

If you can you could even come raid with us tonight, although we would have to talk ASAP.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

We recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Willing to accept any raid ready dps.

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.

Btag: Beeanna #1235
Discord: Riann #5746

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Bump please

Sent a request on discord already - we’re on Thrall. Going to leave the guild spam here too.

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Current Progress:
4/8M

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/w8v7aUZ
Apply directly at h ttps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Tiorda (Adroit#1747 Bnet/Tiorda#2319 Discord), Rerolled (Distinctive#1680 Bnet/Distinctive#1141 Discord), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520).

One more b4 bed

Maybe we will be a good fit.

I cant do weekends! Sorry :confused: