4/8M 382 MW LF Mythic Guild

Hi! Looking for a guild who is in need of a MW. I also pvp and run mythic +.
I do not dps because i suck and me throwing a wet noodle at someone would do more dps. Raid time and raid days are not a problem as i would be able to make it at any hour or day. I prefer staying Horde :)

My btag is : RaylinaNoir#1225

i'd link logs but idk how to but you can easily look me up
1 Like
woops forgot to add my experience lol
Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 4/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.
wowprogress.com: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Nightstalkers
Contacts: Rpz#11893
Application: http://forums.nightstalkersed.com/index.php

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!
I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. :D

Basic Guild on Mal'Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)
- Needs: Warrior, Rogue, Spriest, Holy Priest
Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

___
Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Warlock and Hunter (replacing retirements)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Tank (not DK), Holy Paladin, Mage, Hunter (they have retirements after M G'huun dies)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

____
Impetus on Turalyon: 4/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Open to any applications since we're reworking the roster
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

____
Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Needs: Boomkin & Warlock
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Exceptional raiders. Competitive spots.
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me)
Poor Life Choices 4/8M (Fetid down) is the Mythic raid group of <Serious Casual> on Mal’ganis.

About us: Active group of players in our late 20’s middle 30’s working towards becoming a Cutting Edge group on 2 nights a week. Most of the group are working professionals, many with families.

Schedule: Raid - Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 pm EST - Midnight

RBG (optional) - Sunday 9:00 EST - ?

M+ - We have a some folks pushing 14’s and you can easily find multiple 10 keys during the week

Recruiting: 1 healer (monk/paladin/druid) - high, exceptional rogue or warrior - medium

About you: You should be someone with a good attitude and the ability to take instruction. You should also have Mythic raiding experience or high end PVP or M+ experience. We will need to run an M+ with you to gauge ability and/or need Mythic Legion or BFA logs.

Contact - Baxt#6219 on discord or Ralask#1737 in game
still looking
looking for that right guild
meow
dawd
Hey there, you could be a good fit for us if you like our raid times:

[H] <Whiskey Brigade> on US-Eredar

We are a mythic raiding guild that has progressed through current content since Burning Crusade.

Raid Times
(3 days) Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm central (server time) (9-12 EST)

Class recruitment is currently open to RANGED DPS classes:
*Mage
*Moonkin
*Warlock

We would like to snag a solid couple of healers.
*Mistweaver
*Resto Druid (especially if they can flex moonkin)

Please reach out to us:
Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511

Salt Factory 8/8H 7/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
      While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

=================================

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705

Hey there - we don’t have a mistweaver monk rostered right now. You’d have a shot at dibs on the main monk spot pending trial performance.

We’re 4/8M and raid 2x a week. Two high key groups. Would love to extend an invire out to you to trial with us, we run heroics on Sunday nights

Bnet emjay#11739

Devout 6/8M

Alliance @Sargeras-US

T/W/Th 8-11:30pm CST

Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. We are also actively running M+, RBGs and Alt raids. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we are a small, tight guild who never really take ourselves too seriously.

We have a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Front Server Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

Contact us with any questions @ Lole#1625.

Browse our kill history and apply at https://devoutguild.enjin.com

Watch some of our streamers as we progress
https://www.twitch.tv/layelani
https://www.twitch.tv/toxamz
https://www.twitch.tv/corygonzo

Hi Raylina! I’ll shoot you a btag request. We have an immediate opening for a healer and, don’t worry, we won’t ask you to dps! :slight_smile:

Occasional Excellence 2 (OE2) newer team formed as a second raiding team in a well established raiding guild. We raid Fri (8-12 EST) and Sun (7-10 EST). Our team is made up of a group of like-minded players who work hard to play at their peak and who treat each other respectfully. After just 6 weeks we’re 4/8M. Reach out to Jariyah#1831 in game or message Jariyah in our discord. The link to our discord and application can be found on the recruitment page of our website at occasional-excellence{dot}us.

4/8 Mythicccc (5% Fetid)

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:
Tank
Brew
DH
Pal
DK
Range DPS
Ele
Spriest
Mages
Hunts
Booms
Locks

We are also looking for any DPS that we consider amazing:
-Doesn’t die (Uses personal CDs + healthstones at pivotal times)
-Knows how to navigate through fight mechanics
-Changes specs/reforges/gems for specific progression encounters
-Has high rankings on Warcraftlogs/high percentiles during progression.

Expectations:

We expect all players to know the fights in and out, and how to utilize their CLASS in the best possible way. We expect mistakes to happen, however, we also expect players to learn from mistakes. Simple things like flasks, pots, food, enchanting should all be done or obtained before raid times. Players should know what’s BiS for class/spec. While we value progression and preparedness, at the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke. If you are offended easily this is probably not the place for you.

Legion
US - 131- Helya
US - 83 - Xavius

Warlords of Draenor
US - 39 - Archimonde
US - 13 - Mannoroth
US - 16 - Tyrant Velhari
US - 84 - Blackhand
US - 47 - Iron Maidens
US - 36 - Blast Furnance
US - 11 - Imperator Mar’gok

Mists of Pandaria
US - 36 - Garrosh Hellscream
US - 81 - Ra’den

If you want to apply message an officer. Applications might not be necessary in some cases.

Add us, let us have a chat!
Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

5/8M is currently recruiting for both our Mythic Teams.
We are on the Hyjal server and are Horde Based

Thank you for your time and interest.
We are a Min/Max mentality, but without the egos.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional players, especially positive, friendly and reliable players.

Expectations of leadership:

Devoted officers.
Transparency.
Clear goals.

What you can expect from the guild:

Sense of community.
Willingness to help.
Encouragement and support to better yourself, both as your specific class and as a player in general.

What we expect from you as a trial and raider:

Prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights.
Dedicated player that’s motivated to do whats needed to down bosses.
The drive to understand and master your class/spec and maintain at least one viable offset, as certain encounters require us to maintain some flexibility in raid composition.

Raid days and needs are as follows:
5/8M
Tuesday 7:15p to 10:45p PST
Wed 7:15p to 10:45p PST

Looking at all exceptional ranged classes.
High need
Looking for 1 Mainset Healer, with strong dps offset

4/8M
Sun 6:30p to 9:30p PST
Mon 6:30p to 9:30p PST

Shadow Priest, With the ability to Heal as needed
Affliction Lock
Mage

As always, any exceptional ranged is encouraged to contact one of our recruitment officers if interested.

Discord is a requirement for our raiders. Most instructions and shot-calling happen on voice chat.
A microphone is very highly recommended, but not required.
We run RCLootCouncil, with a bias towards BIS/Stat Priority.

Required addons:
DBM or Bigwigs
RCLC
Angry Assignments
WeakAuras 2

How to apply:
Contact our leadership for more info:

Recruitment:
Glyalith - Glyalith#1576
Vextor - Vex#11236

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/8M Uldir
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: Monk, Pali.
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock.
Healer: MW monk, Disc Priest!
Melee: Rogue.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse Dot enjin Dot com