4/8M 382 MW LF guild

Hi! Looking for a guild who is in need of a MW. I also pvp and run mythic.
I do not dps because i suck and me throwing a wet noodle at someone would do more dps. Raid time and raid days are not a problem as i would be able to make it at any hour or day.

My btag is : RaylinaNoir#1225

looking for the right guild! :3

also this is the toon idk why it posted as my priest but w.e

Hi, Raylina,
I like your style! (I also advertised my guild on our server forum as my un-leveled DH alt, so I can relate…)
Chain Reaction is an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer. We run T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST for N/H raids (not sure if that’s in line with what you were looking for but wanted to touch bases anyway!) We also enjoy running mythic + any time there’s a group, run Mechagon, new/old achievement runs, etc. We’re a fairly small guild, AotC most tiers since Cataclysm, with several of us playing together since Vanilla, bringing new players to our team each expac (me in Pandaria), just looking to bring in a few more to run with us.
We are looking for another healer. Currently we have a MW, but not sure if you were flexible as to the class you heal on. If any of this sounds like something you’d be interested in chatting about, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291