4/8 M AEP Balance Druid w/ DH alt LF new home

Killed Lady Ashvane before nerf. Currently searching for a new guild for current tier and future tier. Horde only. Will transfer characters. Have multiple classes at 120 willing to gear and prepare. Currently going on shift work so will miss some raid nights at the moment but will be done shift by December 1, 2019. I am EST.

When off shift my availability is anytime on Sat/Sun/Mon EST and after 7pm EST Tues- Friday.

Fryze#7825 is discord if you would like to message me.

Not playing classic and using my time in wow in BFA

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

If you are able to make it reliably by 7EST tues/wed and are looking for a guild that has been raiding together since mid-wrath lemme know!
We have immediate spots for damage dealers!
We are still working on Ashvane but haven’t been able to reliably make progress due to a lack of raidership recently.

Once we get this door closed we will be off to the races!
Add me on discord
metrolol #1206

Hello!

I sent a Discord PM, but wanted to drop our information here as well.

US-Proudmoore is recruiting ranged dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Hey there, perhaps we might be of interest to you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)