4-6 AOTC players with CE exp LF [H] Guild to absorb

LF [H]Guild that is AOTC or close to AOTC, with the desire to step into Mythic raiding. Have a group of 4-6 players able to be absorbed into your guild.

We are currently AOTC and I have previous CE exp. Two players are currently raiding in a 6/10M & 4/10M on other toons.

Please leave btags and guild info.

Below are list of classes in the group:

Balance Druid
Havoc DH
Resto Shaman
Fire Mage
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest

2 Likes

Hey there! Since a couple of your raiders are already raiding maybe we would be an option for you

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455

Hope to chat soon!

Heya! Our guild may be a bit of a stretch for 6 players but we really would love to trial you all !! The stretch being related to the fact that we are on Alliance.

However, with that being said, we just got AOTC 3 weeks ago and are pushing into Mythic. ATM we are 2/10M with some nice prog on Hungering. We are currently recruiting all 6 of your classes crazily enough!

We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST and have an alt friendly trial/heroic team run on Sat from 8-Midnight EST

If the guild interests you I would love to talk more about it to you in Discord. You can add me via Bnet for more info and to talk further

Bnet - Burnsey#1181

Good luck to you all! I hope you find the right fit.

Good evening! We are a guild trying to reform. we have held AOTC for the duration of EP, NYA, Formed Oct 2019. We have a goal to set foot in mythic progression eventually.

Btag: Darkpenguin#1870

I am willing to chat more in discord if you would like. Just reach out if you have any questions or want more information.

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Would love to setup time to talk with you guys. Check our post out below. My direct contact is (BTAG) KrakenJack#1469

[H] Shady Acres - 1/10M 10/10H - LF Healers & DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Eclipsz,

We can work with a lot of the classes that you have to offer, and we have a really slim roster without a lot of wiggle room atm. We are a 2 night/low hour guild that is looking to push for CE at a reasonable pace. Outside of raiding, we enjoy lots of keys, rbgs, arenas, torghast etc. as a guild and also do a weekly heroic run.

The classes we are most interested in atm are boomkin, mage and disc, but we can most likely work something out with just about everything you have to offer, as all of our spots are competitive.

I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out to an officer or apply if you think we look like a good fit.

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Add me on discord ZaCarm#8301

We are thinking to do the same thing, lets talk! Most of us are 2/10M

Hey eclipzs! I think we could be a good fit for you guys. Take a look at the info below and DM me if interested

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. After our first week together we finished 10/10N and 4/10 Heroic. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7:30pm-11pm
Fri: 7:30pm-11pm
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. Especially looking for a warrior and ranged dps. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hey there, my guild is recruiting slots for all of you guys, we are currently 9/10 heroic with myself being 4/10m experienced. We have multiple KSMs and run M+s, arenas. we love joking around and having fun with a chill environment. But we also want to progress through Mythic raid experiences.

We Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7PST on Tichondrius.
Bnet Tag Mentos#1226

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hello there, we could make it work

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Eclipsz,

Hit me up on Xcess#11635. We’d love to chat, We’re AOTC, past CE experience. Reformed for Shadowlands.

I think we can accomodate everyone.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-artifex-210m-1010h-looking-for-a-few-more-ranged-dps/721655

Hey there my guild is currently 10/10H. Working on 1/10M tonight.
I would love to talk more about having you guys incorporated into our guild.

We have a handful of some previously CE players aswell.
I’m looking for new bodies to become fire under some of our complacent members so that we can push farther that just AOTC.

Friendly tightly guild
I look forward to hearing form you.
More details etc on discord.
Sending you an add on discord.
kvncnh#9847

Hey, we are on spirestone. 10/10H and recruiting more so that we can step into mythic ASAP. We are mostly returning players from cata/wrath days so we haven’t quite built a big enough roster to do mythic without pugging. With 6 of y’all, we could fix that. I don’t think anyone cares to read a huge paragraph, so if you want to talk hit me up #poppin1246 on bnet or reply here. We raid 6-9 pst T/Th

Hey Guys! We might be a good fit for you!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359