4-5 LF (Active & Social) guild

Hey there im a very active player looking for a guild that is social and partakes in M+ some form of raiding and maybe so pvp. I have a handful of friends that are also looking please lmk.

Hi. My guild is super active, mostly weekday nights but there’s usually someone on whenever. We push keys and want to get aotc in 9.1 We dabble in pvp when the mood hits. Feel free to add me if you wanna scope out our discord or talk. btag Resrei#1439

If you are Alliance my guild is always looking for new peeps! [A] *Imperium* AOTC guild is recruiting a mage, lock, and spriest. A healer with a DPS OS would be great!

I am a bit late to this dance, I assume you have found a home by now. My Guild Obsidian Butterfly is a smaller very active guild , there are always people on most any time of day and evening. We raid Thursday & Sats @ 7 server. We have people in the guild who do arena and pvp and mythics and transmog runs & a bit of everything. We are always happy to meet new friends . A stranger is a friend we have not met yet. Check out our recruitment <Obsidian Butterfly> LFM Raid Leader and feel free to reach out to me Seagypsy#11785