3x natures harmony and thunderaans

Where can I find a piece of azerite gear that has both natures harmony and thunderaans traits on the same item but different rings? I only know of the one nzoth drops, pretty hard to find and google isnt helping. Is there a list of some sort, icy veins search isnt working either

https://www.wowhead.com/azerite-finder

i don’t think it’s missing anything
just double checked all the pvp pieces, none have both on different rings either

big unforch

Helm of Actualized Visions drops from the new raid. I have it equipped if you want to check it out for more detail.

You want either nzoth chest or carapace helm. Other slots can be from residuum pvp or raids but you really want that one piece for the trait combo even if -5 ilvl.

Typical blizz, why would they put the traits people want on the pvp azerite pieces?

Curious to hear your thoughts on the ENH damage buff. Also, would you take an ilvl 430 R2 Infinite stars weapon or ilvl 465 weapon w/o corruption?

I mean flat % damage buffs are very bad and lazy period, 2 lazy to tune specific abilities.

For your gear just sim everything, too many factors to consider like what other corruptions you have. And depends what your optimizing for also.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like they are done with BFA basically, doing flat % buffs. Seems to me they are too busy with SL, which they should be. I wish they would release some info other than outdated blizzcon info on classes and PvP vendors. Thanks for the input!

1 Like

Flat percentage buffs avoid changing rotations.

1 Like

But blanket buffing everything doesn’t fix any issues a spec has that keeps people from playing it just look at Arcane which I believe got a 16% combined dmg increase yet I still haven’t encountered since 8.1.

the lootbox chest or spending lots of tr on a specific piece.