3k IO Boomy and Ele sham duo LF guild

Hello there Mobility, I would love to chat with you two about our Guild on the Eredar server cluster named Chaos Manifesto. Please feel free to add my btag Kitsune#1784.
Thank you for your time and Happy Hunting.

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

is a newly found guild on Zul’jin. We are working to build our community up and gain players that will stick with us! We are focused on semi-hardcore raiding and pushing mythic +.

Add HiddenTroll#12347 for more information about the guild!

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - TBD

Monday - TBD

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

Heya! We would be a really good fit I feel like. We are 7/12m atm and a guild of mid 30s players looking to have a good time enjoying their hobby together. We raid tues/thurs 830-1130 est and play on Stormrage alliance. If you have any questions at al or are interested feel free to contact me at Burnsey#1181 on bnet

Hey there,

i know that you’ve received quite a few offers already but, after reading your post i feel that we may be the perfect fit for the two of you. Here is our spam, but i’d love to chat more !

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Mobility,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well organized raid environment going into the expansion. We may be a fit for you because we raid 7-10pm EST, and you and your friend are right around the median age for our group. We also have a focus on making decision with the long-term in mind, which may appeal to your desire to find a guild you two can play with tier after tier.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Guess I’ll throw my hat in the ring as well…the both of you would be welcome to join me in Déjà Vu on Thrall!

Currently we raid mythic on Saturday (5/12) that goes from 8pm-12 est, and do a optional reclear night of heroic on Tuesdays that starts at 9pm est.

We have a pretty solid core of players that mostly mid to late twenties/early 30s. We tend to prioritize personality over performance, and like to push challenging content…basically we try not to be elitist about the game.

We’d love to have you if you’re interested, but regardless, best of luck finding what you’re looking for!

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

BNet- chriv#1186
Discord- chriv#5263

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 5/12M, with a 10/12M raid leader. We are on Zul’jin.

We have numerous members who are 3k+ io (like our blood dk tank and fire mage and rogue), and we love to run keys!

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Rage on Mal’Ganis | 11/12M

Tues/Wed 8 to 11pm est

JustOz#11537 is my btag

HiHi Mobility,

It sounds like you and your friend might fit in very well with our guild. Here are the detail to see if you think so too:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Mobility,

I’m not sure how flexible your raid times are but I’m going to leave our info here in case those times are somewhat flexible as we go 9pm-12am EST. Check us out and see if you think we would be a good fit!

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We were 3/8 M in EP, and currently 9/12 M Nya. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing mythic farm content on Tuesdays and progression Mythic content on Wednesdays. We have most recently downed Drest’agath, and are currently working on Il’gynoth.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their +15s done every week with little to no trouble. We have multiple guild members with .io 2.7k+. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout BfA and then into Shadowlands.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a healer and a few dps to fill in our numbers. Mythic spots are set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for rekills. Currently, we are melee heavy, so priority recruitment would be for RDPS.

We might have a tank spot available if the fit and circumstances are right.

If interested, feel free to reach me through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312 (GM) or our recruitment officer in game sunklunk#1896

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

< ILLICIT> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore is rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575

Hi Mobility!

Wow would you and your friend fit in magically. I popped on looking to recruit 2 ranged dps and found your post :slight_smile:

Some basics about Arm of Hades:
7/12M
Wed/Thurs, 8:00-10:30 EST (5hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 28-44. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

Feel free to add me: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID), Shtanky#1492 (Btag)

Really looking forward to chatting,
Shtanky - GM - AoH

We would love to chat with the two of you about our guild and see if it would be a good fit! Looking forward to hearing from you and GL in your search!!

Battletag: Jezalene#1712

Hello Mobility

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 6/12M

Current Needs: Priority spaces, all can be considered.
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Rogue, Windwalker, Ret paly
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, BM hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
Healer: Full
Bench: Anybody class/spec can be considered bench, this comes with a simple expectation of if called upon perform your designated roll, no attendance, no calling out necessary.

Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.

We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.

Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

Contacts
Recruitment Officer: BNET Des#12152
Discord: Des#1036

Raiding Schedule:
currently progression- Raden
(5/12m) Sat/Sunday 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm [Server] | 3:00pm ~ 6:00pm [EST]

We are currently looking for DPS with off specs with an emphasis on those with a positive attitude and room to grow, including but not limited to:

Healer(3): druid/shaman/monk "ASAP high!

Mage (1) need asap!

Rogue (1)

Demon Hunter (1)

Boomkin (1)

Sub in’s for raids

Pretentious Drunks are a semi-hardcore(but casual) raiding guild we are newly formed in Nyalotha BFA.

We drink a lot on raid nights, have fun, do mechanics. We are chill majority is late 20s/late 30s.

We Provide everything for the guild we ask that any boe’s that the guild bank gets 15% or donate full price. Our officers can sell it for you and send you the gold as well. Repairs,pots,flask,food…ect is provided.

We require that you have maintain your cloak,15 weekly, and pvp chest.

recruitment requirements: 472 ilv min, 15 cloak, Rank 3 essences, Neck 80, and 21+ age unless your a legend! we are a adult guild!

Here in Pretentious Drunks, we understand real life happens, and it would always come first. If you are interested then please feel free to reach out!

We have our application on wowprogress or raider IO page! apply there!

Please apply here:     
 https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/pretentious-drunks/pretentious-drunks

Discord: Drunk Master: Unknownhealz#9861 , Drunken Officer: Electtric#0068 / Buel#5460 / Hammer#8300

Battlenets-

GM:

Darkwish#1899 (Unknownhealz)

Officer:

Mike#14863 (Diabolical)

Buel#1211 (Invincibuel)

Shoboat#1332 (Hammerboy)

Hey Mobility! Our raid times extend a little past 10 pm EST so hopefully that wouldn’t be a problem. At Smooth Brain we’re assembling a group of gamers that I believe fit what it is you’re looking for. Anywho, here’s mah blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

10/12M Buhbye H Area 52 10pm-1am Central time. Fri/Sat. I think this time works for you! Add me NosTheHoss#1668 if interested