3D/Texture Armor & Weapon Asset Bugs 5/5/23

This is a list of bugs with certain armor sets that either still persist, or cropped up in a recent patch. If anyone has anything to add, please share screenshots of the issue. I will add to this as I find more bugged set pieces.

Gravewarden’s Armaments/Cruel Gladiator’s Dreadplate

• The spikes are missing on the right hip guard for male Kultirans.

• Vulpera of both genders are missing the 3D armor asset for the boots.

Soulforged Dreadplate

• The back skirt for the belt of this set needs to be readjusted for male Worgen, female Gnomes, female Mechagnomes, female Goblins, and male Pandaren.

It’s at its worst for male worgen.

Dreadwake Armor

• The 3D modeled Gems in the pants and boots are missing for this set.
  • The helmet for the Fierce Gladiator’s Dreadplate Armor has been displaying the wrong glow color since it’s inclusion in Legion.

Regalia of the Arcane Tempest

• The gloves on the right hand is still clipping into the female blood elf’s hand.

Runebound Regalia

• The mythic version of this set is currently broken for Undead Males.

• The textures on the runed wrappings is broken for male trolls.

Imgur

Prideful Gladiator’s Chain Armor

• The left tusk of the head piece for this set as well as the visible piece of armor under the hood is very bugged, missing textures. This seems to be only effect male orcs wearing the set.

Mawsworn Halberd

This weapon is currently broken in a few ways.

• Weapon model is incapable of producing weapon trail effects.

• Weapon model is unable to have illusions applied to it.

• The sheathing position needs to be adjusted.

Imgur

Furious Gladiator’s Dreadplate Armor

• The helmet model is missing for male Kultiran.

Imgur

Titanic Onslaught Armor

• The armored boots have been missing for Worgen since being added in Legion. Both the normal and mythic sets.

Imgur

Wrappings of the Waking Fists

• The monk tier appearance is bugged on Male Draenei. It always uses the Normal set color for the hand glow and 3D parts. The colors are correct if you change to female Draenei or any other race.

Vestments of Blind Absolution

• The 3D belt buckle is missing for the Timewarped(Mage Tower) version of this set.

Skyless Scales (Mail Set)

• The 3D armor assets on the chest piece for this set is hidden when gloves are equipped, even with the matching gloves.

6 Likes

I made a post about those gloves! :o

Sad to see this list. Good work.

1 Like

Add the entire funerary plate of the chosen dead for Vulperas. Only head and shoulders have their 3D portions.

I dont have Vulpera unlocked at the moment, so I wont be able to get any good screenshots, and Mogit has been a little janky when previewing sets on different races. I can see just from your profile that ALL of the 3D assets from that set arent working for Vulpera.

Bumping this. Most bugs in the initial post still persist, and found a new issue with the KT heritage set.

I actually bumped mine too. I see some of the issues are half fixed on beta.

1 Like

I have this issue on live

1 Like

Bumping this after logging onto the latest beta build. Nothing on the list has been fixed from what I can see.

Going to go ahead and bump this. I know it’s not a major bug but the Arcane Tempest glove ignoring and clipping through the Blood Elf’s hand when casting spells is rather annoying!

Thank you!

3 Likes

The Runebound Regalia for male Undead and the Heritage of Kultiras for male Kul Tirans have been fixed for 9.0.5. These are the only fixes Ive observed.

Bumping this up.

Issues with the Gravewarden’s Armaments, Dreadwake Armor, Moonpriests Vestments, and Regalia of the Arcane Tempest are still bugged on the PTR.

Double checked the listed issues on the PTR. Cleaned up the initial post to only include armor sets with ongoing issues. Made a mistake in thinking the mythic Runebound Regalia for male undead were fixed.

Everything still in the initial post remain bugged.

Sad, right glove of the Tempest regalia is still bugged for female blood elf.

Recently found the Soulforged Dreadplate’s belt to be needing adjustments for certain races.

Recently added the Elite Unchained Gladiator’s Leathers thanks to this thread on the PTR Feedback forums.

Bump, elite pvp pants still bugged. Can confirm at the very least a few of these are still messed up. Please fix, thanks Blizz!

1 Like

Found 2 of the belts for the Harvesters Court Attire to be bugged, and have added it to the list.

Updated, the helmet for the Prideful Gladiator’s Chain Armor is bugged.

Discovered the Elite Unchained Leather pant’s textures has been fixed on the 9.2 PTR, and the Moon Priest belt was fixed for female draenei on an unknown date. Everything not crossed out remains to be unfixed.

Notable fixes in PTR Build 9.2.0.41726

• Gauntlets have been fixed for male Kultiran wearing the Gravewarden set.
  • Texture issues has been fixed for the Harvester’s Court Attire belts.
  • The Elite Unchained Gladiator’s Leathers was fixed in a previous build.

Everything else not crossed out in the original post above remains unfixed.