3/9M 446ilvl Moonkin LF raid team!

Found somewhere thanks all for the interest.

1 Like

Hey Moonshinen!

I’m the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormrage…we have a raid team, Cosmic Shift (4/9M Abberus), that is looking for a Balance Druid…team raids Saturday and Sunday’s 7-10pm EST…

If this sounds good, please reach out to me at my Discord: nakkita OR my BNET: britt2376#1776

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Hi Moonshinen

The Rich and Lonely Is a new and growing guild on Illidan. We and Stepping up our raiding team for 10.2. We are striving to create a solid team with a very light schedule, 6 hours a week raiding. Even though our time is limited, we still strive for commitment and effort! Our goal for 10.2 is to push towards CE.

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We have fun in many other games and are very active in Discord at all hours of the day and Night.

Experience: Season 2 - 9/9H 3/9M

We are an active home for:

-AOTC/Mythic Raiding

-Mythic Key Pushers

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun, down some bosses, and bust up Dungeons while enjoying some Tuna on the back of dragons.

Our current schedule for 10.2 The Rest of Season 2 is: Sat / Sun 8 pm-11 EST

When it comes to Season 3 10.2 we are pushing for CE as a ultimate goal.

Our Needs are as follows
-Tanks Closed
-Heals 1 to 2 Spots
-Dps 3 to 4 range spots and 2 or 3 Melee

-Open Recruitment for M+ for Guild All Classes and Specs / Roles.

Recruitment – Contact a member of our Leadership Counsel

-Ingame @Bill#1727
-Discord @Crouching Or Bnet @ Daniel#1124

<Blòódbath and Beyond> on Sargeras-US Alliance:

Currently 3/9 Mythic Aberrus.

Recruiting 1 Healer and 2 DPS for our mythic raid team for Aberrus.

Raid Times:

Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central

Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid - Heroic / Normal)

We would need you on Sargeras for mythic prog before cross-server opens in 10.2, no rush for now though; any exceptional players please feel free to reach out to us, casuals welcome also. We provide a fun and stress free place to raid we just ask that you show up to raid on time with pots phials runes etc and have a good attitude no toxicity. If you think you might like to join us feel free to reach out to me at btag or discord. Hope to hear from you!

Battletag: ZephyrXT7#1544
Discord: itsamemally

Hey Moonshinen,
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Mindset for season 3.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid w/ pots, flasks, enchants & gems
  • Communication is key if you will be absent please communicate that with us
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Season 2 Progression:
4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Season 1 Progress:
8/8H VOTI

Needs for 10.2:
Healers: Open to Hpal, MW Monk, R druid
Dps: Warlock, Spriest, Warrior, Aug/Dev evoker, Mage, Sham, S priest

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

We would love another boomkin on our team. Hit me up if interested. Details here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-something-shiny-49m-lfm-7-10pm-pst

Hello! we are Magical on Area 52! We are also 3/9 mythic and on experiments. we are in need of a boomkin! we raid wed/thurs from 10pm to 1am est. if those times work please reach out to marloe on discord or on battlenet: marloe#1118! good luck on your search!