BFA Season 3 PvP Issue

New year, same problems.

:+1:

1 Like

can we get a response? like holy hell

They wont update until 100 comments.

Can we please get an update?

Guys, an update would require the devs to remember they have PvP players. This is rated PvP. Don’t expect a fix. Expect the season to die with a whimper and no official announcement and the bug to just be given up on.

4 Likes

I’ve updated the OP in this thread:

Update 11:10 a.m. PST - January 2, 2020

We continue to work through this issue, which is our top priority.

We’re working on a hotfix for the game that will resume Season 3, and at this time, we expect that we will be able to retroactively retain rating changes and tier updates. We do not expect that we will be able to retroactively retain the season games played count or win counts that increased during this brief offseason.

We’ll let you know once we have the final hotfix prepared, as we intend to restart all realms to deploy the fix.

Thank you for your patience.

7 Likes

Well, I’ll be. They’re actually fixing it. Kudos to them then.

2 Likes

Can you guys extend the season 1 week for the delays?

5 Likes

blizzard you’re some g’s for this one

So here is the fun. I am sitting 11 points shy of the next rating tier. Tuesday and Wednesday were my days to push games. Without any kind of real communication about this issue I lost the best 2 days for me to try to push since I am at work through Sunday. Now I have to scramble Monday to get the games in and then hope that this is fixed before then or I am completely screwed. How does something this incompetent happen and not get resolved before people leave the office on Tuesday?

6 Likes

Please clarify if this includes the wins for the gladiator achievement.

Will we get % for saddle still when this is fixed or will the wins not being counted stop that too? When do you expect to fix this?

So if I am understanding correctly… We will keep the rating changes/tier changes during the “brief offseason” (lol ok), but not the actual games number count?

or is it just picking up where we left off but unable to show game counts?

English isn’t my best sorry

Yep. You’ll keep whatever rating you gain/lose but the number of games that you played during the bug will not be displayed.

3 Likes

hotfix and add a vendor while you’re at! smh

2 Likes

Update 4:15 p.m. PST - January 2, 2020
——-
We’ve finished creating and testing a fix for the issue, and we will implement the fix after realm restarts tomorrow. We’ve scheduled the realm restarts for Friday, January 3 at 7:00 a.m. PST / 10:00 a.m. EST, and we expect we’ll complete the fix about three hours later.

Again, thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Great! Let the last-minute pushing begin!

Doom what are you doing on the forums. Aren’t you supposed to be dueling outside ORG?

1 Like

Great to hear, thank you for getting this fixed!