399 Survival Hunter Needs Guild

Looking to get back into playing Survival Hunter. Ideally looking for anything Tues/Wed or Tues/Wed/Thurs. Would like to avoid weekends and late nights if possible.

Currently 9/9H BoD and 8/8H 3/8M Uldir

Here are my logs from Uldir: (www. warcraftlogs. com /character/id/36557803#zone=19&difficulty=4) I’ve been playing Shaman for most of BoD and am honestly just not very good at it. Survival is definitely my thing.

Here are current BoD logs: ( www. warcraftlogs. com /character/id/36557803#zone=21&difficulty=4&bybracket=1) Was pretty undeared, but got a couple purple parses for ilvl there.

Comment or leave your spam below!

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Dps with os heals/Back up tank/
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey, if you’re interested in being a part of a new CE guild that is currently 6/9M, add me in-game and we can chat. Rolenn#1576

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!