399 Outlaw Rogue Looking for raiding guild

Found a home, thanks all for the intrest. If a dev could remove this post pls and thanks

Hey! dunno what kind of progression guild you are aiming for. Mythic? CE?? Heroic only??

Our guild is a Heroic raiding guild. So far at 5/9H BoD and AOTC in Uldir. We are currently looking for reliable dps to add to our roster. Our raid times are Tues & Thurs at 8:30 pm edt to 11pm edt.

WE are an older group so consider us a mature adult guild.

If you want to read more abut us: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-back-up-tank

Or add my bnet: Leens#11580

Hey Shinidruid, not sure if server transferring is an option but in case it is I’ll pop our info down below. Our current progression is 5/9H 9/9N but we have raid tonight so that H progression will change as we’re at Rhasta right now. There’s an explanation as to why we’re a little behind right now so if our guild sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up and we can chat, we were not hard stuck on Conclave though, that’s not why its sitting the way it is. Either way I hope you find what you’re looking for :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Spite could be a perfect fit! We are recruiting a few good souls to supplement our long-standing core group of raiders for some BfA content. We are a group of old WoW and RL friends (some of whom have raided together since Vanilla) as well as a fine lineup of new BFA friendos. We are an easy-going group of adults who aren’t afraid to swear or laugh at ourselves (or you :D), but we are serious about setting some time away from RL to see content, play efficiently, coordinate, and just generally enjoy our time progressing together. We are an Uldir AOTC guild, and 4/9 on our way to AOTC again this tier.

We clear heroic content and look to casually continue pushing mythics as we shore up our team! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights 9PM-12 server. Add me in game Ranatheii#1152 or /who Spite and get in touch with us! Good luck to you!!

hi there - We would love to have a DK in our roster, but we do have room for the rogue also. We have AOTC and are currently working on the earlier mythic bosses. If any interest, reach out to me on bnet Moonpie#1732

Thank you for the replies, I have found a home

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share