408 Hunter LF AotC/Casual Mythic raiding

bumpage. Good evening people! Up to 399 ilvl now!

Hey there Ryu! Annunaki on Turalyon is looking for some new blood. We are an ATOC /M+ guild who take raids seriously, but not too seriously (we all work for a living!) Old school raiders from way back who just want to execute well, hit up some achieves and have a good time. We are currently complete for this tier, but are looking ahead to 10.1. Let me know!

Still on the hunt

Hey there!

Sadly our times don’t line up, but we thought we would offer anyways since we still do run M+ during those times! We are Swearing and Repairing, a smaller but active guild that is excited to progress in all forms of PVE content and hoping to get more recruits to start mythic raiding before 10.1. Outside of raiding we also have groups running M+ dungeons daily (usually weekday evenings sometime between 7-11 est).

We recently acheived 8/8 Heroic and haven’t made any attempts at Mythic yet, so we would be happy to have anyone interested come learn the mythic raid with us once we get enough raiding members!

Raid Schedule: Saturday/Sunday 9pm – 12pm EST

Battle tag: Irongears#1134

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Ryujinx,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] <Superiority Complex> 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Added you on discord!

talking to a few guilds but still available!

Hey Ryujinx! My guild, Reckless Endangerment, is looking for new recruits for our raid team, we would love to have a Beast Master Hunter on the team!

Guild Recruitment Forum Post: [H] Illidan <Reckless Endangerment> - 8/8H | Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST

We’re a Horde Guild on the Illidan Server

Raid Time:

• Progression: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
  • Alt Raid (Optional): Friday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST

How to contact us?

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Godlik, Myztix or Dae to BNet.

• Gödlik6969#1664 (Raid Leader)
  • Myztix#1190
  • Daemagor#1708

If you’d like to get in contact with us in another way, you may do so by joining the Guild Discord and getting in contact with Godlik, Myztix or Dae. If none of those are your preferred methods, please leave a comment below and/or on our Guild Recruitment Post.

Your main point of contact would be Gödlik, if you’re unable to get in contact with him, you’re more than welcome to reach out to the Guild Master/ Officer of the Guild.

Homie I’m a hunter lol

Weekend time

Hello Ryujinx,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

402, and 2 pc down my first week! Hoping for a good vault tomorrow

Hey there. I think we might be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Added on disc.

Hey!!

If you are still looking I would love to chat with you about our Guild Organized Chaoz.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday currently 8/8h and 1/8 mythic. When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ and other content. We also like to have fun and do achievement runs as well and tmog and mount runs!

My discord is Shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

Hope yall had a good box this morning!

Hi there! I took tokens today, but it’s all good! Still looking for a chill raid environment and a new group of friends to be weird with? Check us out here: [US] [H or A] [Illidan] <Renewal Gaming> 6/8H LF ALL for 10.1! Raid nights are Tues/Wed at 8-11 pm EST. 6/8H

We’re gathering people looking to clear AOTC and push into mythic. Sound good? :slight_smile:
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add one of our officers on either Bnet or Discord!
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Added you on disc