399 2pc Shadow Priest LF Raiding guild

Looking for a raiding guild doing heroic on up starting around 7pm-8:30pm eastern. I have a lot of prior raid experience in past expansions and have cleared normal this tier, Only reason I haven’t did more is because I tank a lot of keys but am really digging the Spriest now and want to commit a couple nights a week with a solid group. Guild im in currently just starts too early.

Hey! We are currently looking for an spriest (especially if you happen to have a disc os) for our raid team.

Fragment is currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding in Dragonflight. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE raiding guild is to steadily PROGRESS as far into each tier as possible while having FUN playing with each other.

Background

We have a mature crowd, with the majority of ages ranging 25-35+. Since most of us are older now, we don’t have the time, nor do we care to invest 16+ hours of raid every week. With that said we expect a high raid attendance, after all its only 2 nights a week. HOWEVER, we strive to be competitive and be the best 2 night/6 hour guild we can be. With the reintroduction of Group Loot the raid will determine loot through a council. We are not looking for people that are condescending, elitists, loot-driven or cause drama as that detracts from the fun of the raid.

We recruit based upon your personality and attitude, but we are still performance and attendance based. This means your spot within the raid is dependent on how you perform, how often you miss raids and most importantly, how well you mesh with everyone in the guild. We tolerate zero drama. This has always been a core attribute of our guild. We value our environment as a guild group to be fun, yet laid back. We value our community as whole, during and outside of raid; we encourage people to hangout in discord whenever they want.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
none

Melee DPS
none

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Devastation w/ Pres OS

Healers
Disc (flex)

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowauditDOTcom/us/area-52/fragment/main

Hey Qtr,

Lets chat!
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Dps: High Priority- Ranged & Melee Dps

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

has a guild on both factions on our server Area 52. Over 10 years as a community of laid back and chilled out, but focused folks. We have 8x teams from Mythic(2) to Heroic(6). We even have a chill fun "Community" raid every Saturday evening! Also, 2 M+ teams and a new PvP Team!

Team Cyan NOW RECRUITING!
Laid back and chilled out but focused is how I’d describe this team. We do have ilvl req, 380 and this will grow weekly, as well as weekly vault req, but we want a relaxed atmosphere. Ping @Sicnus when you get on our discord so we can talk!
Wed & Sun // 7:30pm - 10:00pm EST

Team Yellow NOW RECRUITING!
Interested in late night(ish) raiding? We might have just the team for you. Team Yellow will be an AOTC / “Learning” team that focuses on being chill and having a good time. If interested please reach out to Pallyman on our Discord.
Thr & Fri // 9:30pm - 12:30am EST

Note: most of our other raid times are full, but we do have a rich crew of folks doing M+ and the Community raids Sat night!

If you are interested in joining us, please read the #welcome channel, agree to our Core Values and then ping an officer (or me @Sicnus ) to do a quick voice chat to ascertain if we are a good fit for you and vice versa.

discord.gg/exinferno

Hey would love to chat some about your raiding interests and what we could get the ball rolling for ya.

Hit me up in discord: Renew#0661

Hi. I’m Penzeera. I’m a recruitment officer for Night Train on Area-52. I was wondering if you are still in search for a new guild/ home? We are a 4/8H, 8/8N AOTC guild that raids Tues/ Thurs, 9 pm - 12 am EST. If this is something that would interest you, please let me know and add me on Bent at Penzeera#1925.

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for a guild we’re looking for 1 or 2 dps and a shadow would fit in. We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST, 7/8H horde guild on Area 52.

If you’d like to chat add me Jaystir#1204 - Discord.

Hey Qtr! Defiance Inc is currently looking for more raiders to join our raid team! We raid Tuesday 8-11 EST + Thursdays 7-10 EST, our current progression is 4/8 H. We’re a laid back guild just looking to make friends and have fun in the game. If this sounds interesting, and you can make our raid times we’d love to have you join!

Bnet: Happimood#11187
Discord: Sarcasmic#1317

I suck at staying on top of forum replies, so please add me on either one of these!
edit; typed the wrong name in sorry haha