398 Prot Pally LF raiding guild

Hello, I am a recently returning player with lots of old hardmode exp who has done everything from hardcore to casual in wow an I’m looking for a guild that would be right for me.

What I’m looking for:
I am looking for a guild that clears current mythic raiding content.
Your guild could be anything, I’m really opened minded when it comes to schedule and intensity etc. If you’re a guild that requires a geared alt to also be used for raids I’m down with that too. I’m just seeing who is out there and who would want me to raid with them.

My raiding experience:
Vanilla: MC (tank)
BC:-
Wrath: 11/12 ICC heroic (tank)

Cata: This is when i raided the most seriously the guild I was in finished the first raiding tier (3 raids) world 750 and US 250-275 ish (healer)

MoP: [I thought he was supposed to be hard] [ahead of the curve lei shen] (healer)

WoD: [ahead of the curve: the black gate]

legion: didnt play until the end

BFA: have been pugging random raids

Little about me:
I am 25, and a pretty chill person. I write music, and like to game for fun. Even tho I am pretty relaxed I have always enjoyed competition and pushing myself to be better even at things like video games. All in all I am looking for other cool people who are good at wow to kill some internet dargons with! I am down to try a more serious guild or a more relaxed one. All that matters is we clear the content while having fun doing it!

Currently I am having the most fun playing prot pally, but for the right guild I would be willing to DPS (mage/rogue/druid open to other options as well). I am no longer interested in healing as I just recently switched. It has become boring to me :frowning: . Looking forward to your replies!

reply on here or contact Verse#11960 with any questions.

Hey Cass!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed after our previous guild disbanded. We achieved AotC CoS week 1, BoD week 5, Uldir week 3, now we’re retooling with some new faces and getting them their AotC too. Unfortunately we have all our tank positions filled but I would really like to talk to you about possible solutions!
Take a look at us and let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Thank you for reaching out!

Relinquished (7/9M BoD & past CE experience leadership) Horde / Illidan / US. A newly formed guild: Our mission is to build a team for 8.2 and beyond with high CE potential.

Raid times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST (10:00PM - 1:00AM Server). We do not add raid days or extend time. With the possible progression exception. While multiple specs / classes are not necessary, they are highly desired and will add to your competitive value. However we do welcome all alts!

You:
Currently looking for all classes and specs to build out our core. We look for raiders who have past/current CE experience, those who are currently progressing through or finishing M BoD, and other exceptional players!

Our raiders are expected to hold a near 100% attendance; but we understand real life comes first. Your attendance will be associated with your raid spot, and those who frequently miss should expect this to effect your spot.

Community means a lot to us as! As a guild we seek people who are active outside raid times. From M+ to PvP, Old Achievement runs, and just plain old discord toxicity there are many ways for you to engage with us!

For contact: Btag - Berzzerk#1338 or srdb#1102. Discord: Berzzerk#4516 or Whatsfordin#0375.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Magog cartel on illidan is recruiting tanks. 9/9h 1/9m we raid tuesday-thursday 9 to 11 est

Namreh#1664 is bnet

Avaliable now

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Crucible of Storms: 2/2H
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS, ranged preferred

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get as close to CE as possible

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724

Hey Cassrin! I know you’re looking for a mythic raiding guild, and I cant offer that quite yet. But I can offer a unique raid experience and some chill people to progress with if you’re interested. We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post