397 MW/WW/BRM and a 395 Spriest LF raiding guild

I only have tanking logs but I’ll play whatever is needed. The priest has logs, Mirrorxo, and we both are 3/8M uldir. We ended progression early due to our guild falling apart. We’re currently 6/9 heroic, but we know all of the fights and are open to all days and all times. No transfers. I would prefer to play WW or BRM but I can play MW if needed, I also tentatively have a paladin I can tank or heal on, but I do need to point out I’d be fairly new at the class. I’ve been raiding since late cata all throughout heroic and mythic. The priest has been raiding mythic since early tomb. I apologize for the format, as I typed this on my phone.
My btag is Shadowrealm#1917

1 Like

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 7/9n 1/8h with looking to push further in BoD

Team Needs:

DPS of all kinds please apply, all applications will always be considered!
Shadow Priest with healing off spec, Resto Shaman or MW Monk, preferred with off specs as well.

About Parasomnia:

-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.

Team Expectations:

-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contact - Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)
To Apply -http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Hi Paiway! Take a look at Evolved – we may be a good fit for you and your friend. If you have any questions, just let me know. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Sending you a btag request so I may ask a few questions.

Greetings Paiway,

Blindside (8/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic) is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabled in Mythic but never pioritized it.

The guild is primarily working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30P M EST Tue & Thur. We also run M+ throughout the week.

We’d enjoy a quick chat to see if you have an interest in joining.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.

B-tag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604

I have sent you a friend request in-game.