415 4/8M Hunter LF CE Guild

Hello everyone. Editing this post as I’m still looking for a permanent home. As the title of my post suggests, i’m 4/8M and ready to keep progging. Have a dozen or so pulls on Kurog and love that fight so wanting to keep going. Haven’t found a guild to call home yet. Have trial’d with a few but none of open raid spots just benches. Wanting to raid and push. If you need a dedicated hunter that will have 100% attendance let me know. Would prefer to find a guild that has been around for a bit so i don’t have to go searching again. Just looking for the right fit.

I pick up fights quickly, study and do mechanics, study top hunter parses to always look for ways to improve. Reach out please if you are looking to fill that last spot with a competent, solid player that won’t let you down. Thanks!

I’m looking for 2 day a week raids between Sunday-Thursday between 7cst and 1030cst.

1 Like

check us out .
[ Area 52 ] [Horde] New DragonFlights Guild Recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Huntintide,

Life Grip on Sargeras is 7 / 8 heroic. We raid 8:30 central to 11 CST i know were tired of the three nights but we only raid Tuesday and Thursdays. Currently looking to add more range dps to our roster.

We also plan to see how far we can go as a guild in Mythic as well.
If your interested please reach out to me at Jackymoon#1378

I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding on Mon/Wed 8pm-10pm Central and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)

Thank you both for reaching out. I will be in touch.

Huntintide

Looking for dps for Sun/Mon 8p-10p CST if these nights fit your schedule reach out.

Currently 4.8H 8/8N

bnet: Deathfire#1102
discord: Deathfire#8715

Hey, add my discord Stevie Jay#0326 if you’d be willing to come to the horde side.

I think you’d be a great fit for our guild. Semi Retired on area 52 - We’re 7/8H and working on Raz / first few bosses on mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12pm EST

Good morning Hunt,

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We raid one night per week (Thursdays 8:00pm - 10:30pm CST), with an occasional optional night thrown in here or there for anyone interested. We are currently 8/8N, 4/8H. We are AotC focused, not looking to raid mythic due to the 20 man restriction and not wanting to exclude anyone, but we do run mythic + almost every other night throughout the week. We are full on melee and hunters, but would have room for a boomkin if you are interested in playing one fulltime.

Anna#1862 is my btag if you would like to discuss further!

We are actively looking for a quality Boomkin.

7/8H, Wednesday night only 7pm-11pm CST, Mal’ganis
Chill low drama group with former CE and AOTC raiders.

Looking to push into early mythic once we have a solid 20 players (currently around 17-19 on roster)

Add me on disc if you have more questions. Zeniff#2369

Or join our guild disc and post in recruitment at:

Hello Huntintide!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Let’s talk

Hi!

My name is Zozz, lead for the Horde guild Inntrovertus. We raid 930PM EST on Sunday/Monday and are about to start jumping into heroic after farming normal for alts and what not. I, and a few others, are 7/8h at the moment so I expect it to be breezy. Our guild, like many others, was formed by a small group of dudes who met on other games that wanted to skip the drama of a WoW guild so we created our own. If you’d like to chat, please hit me up on discord:

Zozz#0329

Bump, any of you all that replied still in need of a hunter or warrior? I have 45+ pulls on mythic terros (my best pull was 70+k DPS) but then guild couldn’t keep a consistent 20 and a bunch xferred to a new server. Good group of people but I’m in need of a new home again. Thank you!

Hello! I encourage you to give us a look. We do not have a fully prepared Mythic roster yet- Sitting around a reliable 16. This might be a deal breaker for you, but what I can promise is this guild will not fall apart, shutdown, or dissolve. Many of the original players maintain an average of 90+% attendance over years of raiding together in WoW, FFXIV, and Classic WoW.

We are in need of ranged, and we would especially promote a transition to a Boomkin roll if that was still open to you. Thanks for any consideration and good luck on your search!

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde
AotC, 2/8 M Vault

Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST.

May be a bit too early but if you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Thanks Nook, but 730 est is too early for me.

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Still looking for my forever home. <3