397 Havoc DH 9/9N 5/9H 1/9m LF a mythic guild

I am looking for a mythic raiding guild thats semi-serious as in focusing on progression but having laughs and fun doing so. I am laid back and try to cause no drama whatsoever and love to joke around, but when it comes down to progression I try to focus up and help out the raid in any way possible. I can raid about any day just as long the times are good. I probably can’t raid too late, but the latest I would probably could raid til is 11 Central Time(12 EST) and as early as 6 Central(7 EST).

I can provide parses but if you wish to look me up before speaking just search for Invíctús on the realm Illidan.

I also have a Unholy DK at 382 that I can play!

You can reach me at Invictus#12113 (battlenet) or Invictus#1245 (Discord).

Feel free to add !

Still looking !

Bumperino!

Still looking

Bumpinggg up!

Reach out to me at btag Smrg#1826 or discord Ouchez#5974 if you’re still looking, please.

For sure ill add you now, thanks for the reply.

<War Mode> is a new mythic semi-hardcore progression weekend raid team led by former Cutting Edge players. This is a great opportunity for returning, casual and new players. We can help you gear up!

Our objective is to push mythic progression on a two day schedule as well as farm normal/heroic on an optional off day. Mythic Plus and PvP are also a part of what we intend to build. Our main goal is to build a community for WoW and other games for many years to come.

We require DBM, Weak Auras, Astral Keys and Angry Assignment addons! We also have some suggested ones for dungeons & PvP.

Our discord and Raid Leader/Officers will help you learn the fights, and any mechanics that pertain to your roles and special assignments that you could receive due to your class/spec. Angry Assignments will help with this as well. However is it your responsibility to play and know your class/spec. Above average performance is a requirement for core raid spots.

Preparation for raid nights include your own consumables (flasks, battle potions, and food) until we are able to provide some of those things as a guild.

Mythic + is a requirement and completing at least a 10 each week is your responsibility. We have addons and a channel in discord to help you accomplish this!

PvP will also be available and looking for players to help organize and progress!

Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 9 PM to 12 AM CST. Must maintain at least 80% attendance for core spots in raid.

Current progression: 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M

Currently rebuilding so all classes and specs are open. (Although must be at least 375 with a level 35 HOA neck to begin normal raiding or be very close).

We also have room for officers for various duties & Roles.

Visit our discord(discord.gg/mrP2HFc) for more information and an application or contact the GM.

Btag: Malo#11582