397 Fury Warrior LF Weekend Raiding

Hello, my name is Jordrend. I’ve been raiding since Legion, which was my first expac, and love raiding quite a bit. I’ve maintained AOTC since Antorus, and have recently been wanting to mythic raid more. I am always open to constructive criticism and always am trying to improve. I’m available through out the entire weekend, from about Friday mid day to Sunday mid day. I’m looking to raid at least 6 hours a week. Add my btag Jordrend#1941if interested, thanks!
Willing to: Realm Transfer
Tentative to: Faction change
If you’re wondering why I’m LFG so soon after joining my current guild, it is disbanding.

Come hit us up!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

Hey there!

I’ll be forward with the fact that we do raid weekday nights, but I liked the tone of your post and wanted to put our group out there just in case the time zone makes a difference, since we’re one of the (what feels like, at least) few guilds who have a PST raid schedule instead of EST :slight_smile:

is a pretty relaxed (and honestly pretty goofy) group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and were 8/8H 2/8M for Uldir.

Currently we are 8/9H and 1/9M for BoD.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

Outside of raid we continue to be a friendly bunch, with plenty of people who are happy to help and enjoy a variety of activities including M+, mount/transmog farming, and doing older meta achievements. We do also have a smaller group of people who are interested in PVP, I believe.

If you’re interested, have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hi Jordrend,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.