Please delete this post

pleasee delete

Hi Toobladez,
My guild, Still Standing, is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild (9/9N 6/9H) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey there, The Outcasts on Fenris/Dragonblight would be happy to have you. We have 2 raid groups, the week day group seems to work with your schedule.

Weekday- Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm central
Weekend- Saturday and Sunday 7pm-10pm central

Weekday is currently 9/9N and about to start heroic next week and weekend is 8/9 H going to be 9/9 H tomorrow we also have guildies randomly running keys throughout the week happy to have new faces tag along.

If you’re interested or just have questions feel free to add me on Bnet:

CodyLllamos#1306

Also, one last thing, if you don’t want to pay for a transfer, you can level a new toon on Fenris or Dragonblight and we will be happy to help gear you up.

Hi Toolbladez

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{5/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 380+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

We’re interested in getting a havoc for our raid team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord