397 Demo lock looking for guild

Hi! I got through heroic, bar jaina, and my raiding group fell apart. LFG who raids at least aotc.

Hallowed Ground is atm 9/9h 1/9m looking for dps for our mythic roster. We raid Fridays and Saturdays 9pm to 12 am central time. Just let me know if you would be interested :slight_smile:

Btag: ac1dburn#1220
Discord: ironkuting#9873

-Ancient Trials- is currently looking for a few more players to help round out our heroic BoD Raid team. We are currently 9/9H 1/9M.

Raid Times
Saturday 7:45pm - 11pm server
Sunday 6:45pm - 10pm server

Recruitment
3 Ranged DPS
1 Mistweaver Monk
What we expect

• Be a part of our community - Join in and group up as often as possible
  • Know your class - Be prepared to learn and improve to do your best
  • Communication - Be able and ready to join our Discord server
  • Positive attitude - Treat each other with respect

Contact us
Any questions or requests to join can be directed to:

Toolfan#1719 Real ID / Discord Toolfan#1073

[Count It] is a 3/9M Transfer guild looking to fill some ranks. We were looking for a change of scenery so decided to head over to Mal’Ganis. Are currently 3/9M on this server, and have a few spots to fill.

Goal: Re-Establish a CE Guild that is able to progress quickly, without carrying unnecessary weight. Continue pushing through BoD at an acceptable rate, while mixing in Crucible of Storms as it drops.

Raid Days:
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday 8:30pm-11:00pm Server (CST) / 9:30pm-12:00am EST

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks (0): None
Healers (2): Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest
DPS w/ Healing OS (1) - Any Non-Monk
Melee DPS (0)
Ranged DPS (2-3) - Mage, Warlock, Mage, Warlock, Mage, Mage

Hitting CoS Normal tonight. After we clear that, we will be going 3/9M in BoD.

Feel free to reach out to one of the officers, starting with Criv and Kerbie, for more information!

-Guild Master and Raid Leader: Criv (Btag: Criv2016#1559) (Discord: Criv#9520)
-Officer and Assistant Raid Leader: Suleredrohx (Btag: Suleredroh#1847) (Discord: Suleredroh#8822)
-Officer and Healing Lead: Mozy (Btag: Angrybear#1287) (Discord: Bear#6958)
-Officer and Recruitment Lead: Kerb (Btag: Kerb#11192) (Discord: kerb#2566)

For the Horde!

Criv

Qauzina! Hey!

Sorry about your guild. First and foremost let me add that my guild currently has no warlock and would love to talk to you about joining us for mythic progression.

We raid Saturday/Sunday from 8-11pm EST. We are 2/9M and steadily climbing at around 1 boss kill per week. We started about 6 weeks late to the tier so we may miss cutting edge by a week or two but we will be a cutting edge guild going forward.

I’d love to talk to you more, feel free to reach me at : EMG#11389

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Friday!

hey! i got something you might be interested in and we also really need a skilled warlock get at me at shamel#11827