397 Balance druid looking for raiding guild (Thrall)

Good Evening, I am looking for a new raiding guild. I am currently 4/9H, and looking to progress further, and hopefully into mythic at some point. I currently play a balance druid and an off spec of resto (not great at it as i lack practice and willing to learn). Thanks and cheers.

if you’re available to raid afternoons on weekends we may be the guild for you. i’ll post our guild info below and you can get in contact with me if you’d like

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N CoS, 9/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

Wookir,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are actually in need of some ranged DPS and could use a Balance Druid to help fill out our raid team.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hi Wookir,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hey Wookir!

I’m not sure if you are married to the server or to the horde or not, but figured I would reach out just incase!

We are currently looking for another dps or two to fill out our progression raiding team. Night Eternal has been a guild since Vanilla, and we have raided every single tier in WoW’s history - and completed every AOTC available. Please reach out to me if you’re interested!

Here is our recruitment spam!

Hello everyone!

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 9/9H 2/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, DPS DK, Shadow Priest, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hey there Wookir!

If a heroic only focus is something you may be interested, check out Murloc Madness. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST &amp; Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Wookir! Is server transferring and option? You might fit in great with us! We’re smaller, raiders + raiders friends. Do tons of stuff together on off days. Mythic+ old content. Pvp. You name it. We are on a different server though. Maybe think about it and hit up the raid recruiter if I’ve piqued your interest. I’ll toss the copy paste info below :grinning:

Guild: Prestige WorldWide

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

General RECRUITING: EVERYONE who loves to have fun! We have a lot of alt-a-holics, M+ fiends, and do a lot of old content together with a very active discord.

Note: 18+ Guild. We are an adult only guild full of silly, twisted people.

Raid Times: Th/M 8-10 ST (eventually moving to 1030 or 11 as we get more into Heroic)

Cleared: 9/9 Normal on first week raiding, Coordinator/RL has 9/9H, 1/9M. Long term goal is casual progression; getting H on farm and smacking a mythic here and there.

RAID Recruitment: Need flex healer with viable DPS offspec (pref monk or shammy); DPS openings: Monk, boomie, shammy, shadow priest.

Hi Wookir,

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more dps. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-3-9m-bod-2-2h-cos-lfm-dps-and-healer-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders) :slight_smile:
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile: