396 Shaman LF Mythic Raiding guild. 4/9M

Most days work Late night wise or any time on Tue/Thurs
Would prefer 2 night team
4/9M

I have lots of mythic Exp, and tend to parse 90% and up so if you looking for a raider who wants a fun casual environment but know how to get bosses killed hit me up. Faction doesn’t matter, just looking for a good team with days and hours that work for us.

I Have a variety of alts (melee and caster), just would need gear based on what matches your roster.

Contact us at :
Discord : Downbeat #3866
Bnet Downbeat#1311

Hey Downbeat, you sound like you could be a good fit for us on Bleeding Hollow. Your times and Days seem to match, and your progression is similar to ours.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Discord: Buddyman#4113
bnet: Buddyman#11120

Somewhere between a Hardcore and a Casual raiding guild, pushing progress as we go.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST

What we need:
Looking for 1 healers (Immediate need for 1 strong healer for Mythic Prog)
Looking for 3 other DPS. (Paladin, Monk, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock)

Current Progression:
9/9H AOTC BoD
1/9M BoD
2/2H AOTC BoD

What is expected of you:

1. Please plan to be online 15 minutes prior to raid. We like to have the group formed by 5 minutes to raid time, that way once raid begins, we can get right into the content!
  2. The guild provides food and flasks for progression content in raid. We accomplish this through the donations provided by our guild members. You may be asked to assist with farming herbs, fish or meat.
  3. Come with a positive attitude! We’re all here to accomplish the same task, of downing content, getting geared, and having fun. No one wants a debbie downer bringing the group down.
  4. We have started running a lottery for the raiding group. This is not mandatory, but fun. 75% of the pot is available to raiders, with 25% of the pot going to the GBank to help with mats/resource costs/GRepairs.

Raid Set-up:
We are looking to add a few other raiders for heroic clears & mythic progression. All raiders are considered eligible for Mythic raiding. Raiders are assessed not only on ability to play your class/spec, but also attendance and attitude. Mics and voice comms are mandatory to the success of the group, so please come prepared. If you are late to raid when we are forming for Mythic, you will be sat until a spot becomes available, or until we switch to Heroic.

A final note:
We’re a pretty laid back group, with adult raiders, and adult content. We will throw out dad jokes, just as much as the most foul language imaginable. We are fun and casual, but expect everyone to be performing to the best of their abilities once the time comes.

Please contact Mental#1754 if you have any interest in joining.

Thanks guys, im not looking to go backwards for the raid, i really appreciate the interest though.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey, I added you on bnet and discord. Dangertwin2 is my tag on both. We are currently 4/9 M BoD. We should be 5/9 tomorrow as we are getting to the last Loa on Conclave frequently with only a hour of prog on it. Best pull was 46%. Supplied our WoW progress below if interested please get back to me. Thank you :slight_smile:

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] seeking players in search of:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit SeraphGuild for more information!

Still looking feel free to add still

Hey Downbeat, we might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey Downbeat!

< Quantum > [H] is a new-ish AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistent basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players may also run in our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366!

Hello Downbeat! I’m the GM of Do Work a Horde Raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow, a guild I made in 2009 and have kept up since. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion we’ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. We’re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

• we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• We are a very social community that has been around a very long time, I’ve made some great video game friends, and we’re a place that players might take a break but come back to, and still hang out with us. We can offer a friendly, fun, video game WoW home for any player of any skill.

• We use discord as the core of our community.

• We are 8/8H 2/8M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders. Usually our Focus is AOTC but we achieved our goals so quickly that we’re trying to clear mythic now.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hey there! We are looking for some DPS for our mythic raid team, we are 3/8M and raid from 7PM EST to 11PM EST tues/weds if interested please add us! Goldfish#1198
metrolol#1195

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Fury/Arms Warr
Hpally
TANK - BrM Monk, Prot Pally, Prot Warr

Medium
Ret Pally
Ele Sham
Balance Druid

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.