396 Hunter Mal'Ganis Horde looking for a chill small guild

Hi im looking for a guild who does a little bit of raiding and/or pvp. I’d prefer something on the smaller side. i tend to like smaller guilds more because they feel more like a family. My toons name is Snipos on the realm Mal’ganis. I"ve done a good amount of raiding this expac over a couple toons and want to get better. ive done most of BoD and looking to get my foot in the door for pvp arenas. Message me if interested.

Hi Snipos,

We are a small guild who mantain quality over quantity and care about people behind players. Let me know if you would like to talk about joining us!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule
T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Snipos! We are a newer horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to build our raid team and guild. We have a mixture of players from experienced raiders to other people who haven’t raided this expansion. Because of this we are started with normals and hoping to quickly progress. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up (dungeons, mythic +, pvp). If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Check us out! :slight_smile:
Hi! We are looking for more raiders like yourself! Check us out :slight_smile:

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

hey mate. we may be the type of guild you are looking for. however, we reside on zuljin and not malganis. but, if youre willing to give us a shot, we could benefit from eachother. we’re a small, friendly guild looking for more bros to come raid with us. i’m going to post a small bit of info about our guild below and you can get in contact with us if you’d like

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 8/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers 1 HEAL W/ DPS OS , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

Hi Snipos,

We are not on Mal’ganis but perhaps you will consider us.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.