396 Havoc DH

Hello everyone. I started playing BFA when it launched, a guild I was in broke up shortly after mythic ULDIR came out and i took a break myself. I know 8.2 is coming soon and I am looking to join a guild who at least ventures into mythic(never been a CE raider).

I have 6/9H experience and would obviously have to transfer to Thrall. I also have a tank spec, which is right around 395ish. I have been playing this game and raiding since the Vanilla days. Use simcraft to make sure I am doing the most DPS i can with new gear.

Hope to hear from you!

posted on the wrong toon…sorry

Hey Goodfella,

Ode to undercity is currently looking for DPS!

About Us
We are a heroic focused raiding guild looking to fill our 20 man roster to work on developing a core team. We use logs to help track our progress and improve our team. Cauldrons and feasts are prepared for the raids, but we ask that everyone does their part in donating to help fund for the raids. Socials are always welcome to join and participate in guild events!

Guild Events
We raid Wed/Thu 9PM-11:30PM server time. We also do rated BG’s for fun on Mondays 9PM-11:30PM server time. Guild Mythic + dungeons are normally done Tuesdays on the reset and most other non-raid nights throughout the week.

Raid Requirements

• Show up to raid on time

• Maintain adequate character development

• Willingness to receive feedback and ideas

• Well mannered attitude

• Run your weekly Mythic +

• We provide enchants, gems, repairs, flasks and cauldrons for the raiders

What we are currently looking for
Tanks - Full
Healers - Full
DPS - Specifically looking for:

• Demon Hunter
  • Boomkin
  • Flex healer
  • Any other DPS are welcome

If you’re interested contact me through Battlenet, my Tag is billy#1978.

hey hey

My name is Jen, I am the GM of reddolphin, would love to chat with you if you haven’t found a home yet!

jenni#1690

Hello there!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild, and we are looking for more dps. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Sarcasm,

We are in need of DPS!, melee specifically. Check us out! We could be a great fit for you!
Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Btag: Jaystir#1960

Hello,
Resurgence Thrall is looking for many classes and specs for our raid as we move forward. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Currently we are 9/9H BOD 2/2N COS (slower progression here so far due to end of year exams) We also run mythic+ randomly throughout the week with Saturdays being our big day to get on and try and push. We always accomplish AOTC, all current raid achievements. We would love to talk to you so if this peaks your interest feel free to message one of us below.

Contact Us
Bantaman – Bant#1783 GM
Krisayeth – Kris#1216 Raid Lead
Borgin – Borgin#1464 Main Tank / Officer
Zeneracht – Zenaracht#1803 Assist

bump for goodness

Hello,
Knives For Orphans currently 7/9 Heroic is looking for more members. raid Times 9pm-12am EST Tuesday/ Wednesday if you interested feel free to add me on discord at
Donorchlin#5306
or battle net
Donor#1796
look forward to hearing from you =)