Tides of Vengeance Arrives December 11

What are you going to do first?

23 Likes

Trick question, the first thing you do is log in.

36 Likes

Nice! Battle of Dazar’alor Raid and Season 2 Opens on January 22nd! Looking forward to that!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s hoping you guys fixed the iconic Night Elf glaive, that your audience has been begging for years mind you *cough, and made it a one handed sword.

2 Likes

Or is patching first? Or opening the Battle.net app? :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Read all the forum whining until I can log on later at night after work/family stuff.

4 Likes

My daily transmutes.

Now we are asking the real questions

3 Likes

Well, that’s easy. I’m going to go for my Blood Elf heritage armor, most likely (after logging in) <3.

Edit: On my hunter, she’s exalted with SMC.

4 Likes

Opening my M+ Cache and then throwing the item right into the scrapper when it inevitably is not an upgrade.

22 Likes

It says you get the Meat Wagon if you pre-purchase WC3 Remastered. The purchase page shows it for the $39.99 edition. If you pre-purchase the $29.99 edition, do you still get the mount?

I leave my Battle dot net up and running 24/7… So it would be clicking ‘Play’
Edit: BTW I had to remove the period from ‘your’ post because I can’t post links… :confused:

1 Like

We don’t even get a chance to breathe first?! :scream:

Finish the Monster Hunter World main storyline.

17 Likes

Gonna come complain about all of the High Elf retcons Blizzard decided to put in the Blood Elf heritage quest.

4 Likes

WOOT REAL BFA release. Ima play fury warrior and dabble with shadow priest while I wait 8.2 for enhance changes. Definitely want flying by now and zandalari trolls:)

Use my time gatted mount from Warcraft purchase.

2 Likes

The mount comes with the Spoils of War edition of WC3 Remastered.

2 Likes

Turn my computer on, obviously. I see what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to TRICK ME!

1 Like