395 Warlock LF AOTC guild for fri/sat evenings

Hello there! I’ve been away from the raiding scene for a little while and I’m looking to return with a fun and friendly group. I’ve been doing some of VOTI so far, but need a better schedule to be able to raid consistently. Ideally I’d like to find a laid-back, easy going group who wants to clear heroic in a timely manner and do some M+ on the side. I’m currently 8/8N, 6/8H, and around 2100 io score.

I have lots of raiding experience from Legion and before, but I’ve been away from organized raiding since then. My main want in a guild is a friendly atmosphere and to meet some new wow friends, while still being able to complete some challenging content.

I’d love to talk to some of you and see if our interests match. I’m available to raid Friday and Saturday evenings and do M+ throughout the week. The best way to contact me is through discord (Stall#9137) but I can also be reached on battle.net - Stall#1624.

Hi Stallk - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

A Night Off has a Fri/Sat Team