395 Ret Paladin LF a chill guild for M+ and Raid

Looking for a guild mainly to do 10+ mythic keys. I can run prot for m+ but I main ret. I’m interested in raiding but can’t consistently make raid times due to work for now. My schedule varies but if I have a raid night off I wouldn’t mind joining. Willing to transfer to a higher pop server because my current server is a lower pop realm.

We are AotC and m+ focused and run an active m+ community to boot. I guess our downfall for you is our low pop server, but we do have a lot going on for us if you are interested. I’m interested if you’d like to talk!

Here is what I usually share:

We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. We are a semi-casual guild that actually sees progression - woot woot! =)

Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, and some PVP here and there. We run an active M+ community so if (big if!) people AREN’T online, you’ve got that option as well.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9 aotc
Heroic CoS: 2/2 aotc

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST
Achievement/Contest Nights: alternating weekends

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Are you committed to Horde? Descendants of Lore is recruiting. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS, DPS/HEAL, or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.