395 hunter lf guild to raid with

Currently looking for a Normal/Heroic guild to raid with. Took a break from the raiding scene after Uldir and looking to get back into the swing of things. I have played and raided since Vanilla and am a long time WOW fan. I come with no drama and dedicate myself to my guild. Looking for something for this expansion and beyond. Not looking to guild hop or join then disappear. My battlenet is greathornowl#1419. Hit me up if you need a Hunter, I know right. I am EDT so cannot raid past a 10pm server (1:00 am EDT) end time. I also have 390 ish Prot Paladin and Guardian Druid if you need a tank.

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

PvP
We have some Open world PvP as well as some Battle Grounds that go on through out the week. War mode Wednesday is always a big hit around here.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challange your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups and working towards having a 3rd with our help.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

As of 3/20/19, we are looking for 2-4 dps to flush out our Mythic raid roster. While we attempt the harder raiding content, we do not condone a hardcore elitist attitude. Currently we are looking primarily for the following classes warlock, boomkin, rogue, warrior and a resto shaman. If you are interested in a community that loves to game and want to push into harder raiding content please contact me on Bnet Swim#1428 or Discord @swimister#2034.

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that dont like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our recruitment assistant Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

1 Like

Hey Owlnyxx!

Check out Hells Heroes! We are currently looking for a few great players to round out our mythic progression team. Willing to help geared and get you experience where needed. Find out more here, or contact me in-game or on discord. Blood#1681 or Bloodtriton#1786

I sent you a Bnet friend request. You’d be welcome at Forged Alliance. We’ve achieved AOTC every tier going back to MoP. We’re a friendly bunch, and we need more DPS. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 PM ST. Hit me up, here, in-game, or on Bnet if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Hello Owlnyxx,

We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here.

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression = 9/9 N 6/9 H 1/9 M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Mist Weaver Monk
Mage
Boomkin
DK dps (with a tank spec is a plus)
Warrior dps ( with a tank spec is a plus)

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

Hello Owlnyxx!

If you’re still in need of a new normal/heroic raiding guild, come check us out! Das Rheinguild (9/9H) is looking for more dps to round out our roster! We have a fairly strong EST presence, so even outside of raid nights you can usually find someone hanging around in guild. Our raiding core is comprised of several guilds who merged together in Blackrock Foundry, and we are still going strong today – some of us have been raiding together for even longer.

We raid Thursday and Sunday from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST, with a break at the halfway mark. We’re low key, laid back, and have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all the tiers we’ve been together.

You can find more information about us in our recruitment post, or feel free to add my btag (betherix#1150) to chat in-game or in Discord.

BNET inv sent.

Hello Owlnyxx,

[A] Team Benediction is currently recruiting ranged dps. We raid heroic (6/9H) Monday and Wednesday 6pm-9pm PST. Check out our website for more information and send in an application, eternal-kingdom. com.