395 HPAL LF Semi Casual Raiding Guild (H)

Hey!

395 HPAL with multiple alts 407 RDuid (or boom) 400 (Brew Tank) 400 BDK Looking for a Semi Casual raiding Guild. looking for 2 nights after 7PM PST.

Also looking to do M+ currenly 1k IO on my druid.

My Raiding EXP this expac

AOTC ULD and BOD (2/9M)
Haven’t touched the new one.

About me:

Active Duty, 29 and 2 kids so a more mature guild that understands family comes first would be great. Willing to transfer servers (currently on Area 52)

Thanks for reading!! Looking forward to meeting new people.

My Btag is KWIK#11369

Hey mate! Your welcome check us out. Most of are in the same boat as you

We are an oceanic guild based on Barthilas, Horde. We are an adult age guild (18+) who is looking to recruit players so we can start pushing mythic harder than we currently do.

We are in need of 1 tank, Healers and Rdps - We raid every Friday and Saturday at 7 server time (AEST). Raid experience would be preferred but not required, We are always happy to show people the ropes.

Feel free to message me in game or simply reply to this,

Zeikz - Barthilas horde. Prot Warrior main.

Hello, first thank you for your service, second my guild is currently looking to refill our diminished ranks, maybe we help each other

Guild - Blood Requiem
Server - Thrall (Horde)
Raid times - Tue/Thur 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm CST. We have some flexibility on times if we need to finish earlier.

We’re a casual/social guild. Most of us have been together since Legion. We’re primarily an adult group. Our focus is heroic content.

We are like many going through a member drought and would like to bring our numbers back up or possibly merge/team up with another guild

While we are a casual guild, we do focus on clears. We ask that raiders have Discord and addons like DBM. We encourage friendly conversation during trash pulls but we do like to keep comm’s clear on progression bosses.

We’re pretty good about filtering out elitists and toxic personalities. All of our trash talk is friendly and good spirited.

Bnet: Ghaleonausa#1477
Discord: ghaleonausa#6549
Can also reach out to fellow member.
Bnet: Ashyk#1767
Discord: Just plain Ash#1106

sent a bnet add

Cool, will accept as soon as I get in

Epitaph would love to have you! We are rebuilding our raid team and mythic teams as well. We are currently looking for active players due to decrease of interest in game as of late. If you have any questions or need anything add me to battlenet Alikona#11551 thanks!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a goal of a few mythics

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG - Soon to come

Needs: Rogue/Spriest/Mage/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey there Seansham! If you are still looking for a raiding guild, we are currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Healers, and melee DPS with tank offspecs. Our guild is currently 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS with a focus on filling out our roster for 8.2!

Incoming guild info spam!

About the Guild

US-Bloodhoof/Duskwood Alliance raiding guild < Casual Hex > is a chill and community-oriented guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players and has been actively raiding with a solid core group on Bloodhoof since Mists of Pandaria. We focus on cultivating a warm and inclusive atmosphere for experiencing everything WoW has to offer. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup called “HexConn” to cement and celebrate the connections we create in-game. We also celebrate the holiday season with in-game parties where we all hang out and celebrate with games, prizes, and good company.

About Our Raid Team

Our current progression team, Hexual Feeling, raids every Sunday and Monday from 9:00-11:30 PM EST. Every tier we strive to achieve “Ahead of the Curve” and at least 1 mythic kill. Everything else after that is extra bonus feel-good boss kills. We aspire to comfortably stay within the top 20 guilds on our server. Our guild bank provides food, flasks, and repairs to help out on your personal raid costs.

What We Need

We encourage anyone who needs a new WoW home on Bloodhoof/Duskwood to join us as social members. Our raid team is currently recruiting any class, but we are especially interested in the following…

Any DPS that is comfortable with a tanking Offspec
Healers with DPS offspecs
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Rogue

Interested in Joining?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact

Repressor
Recruitment Officer
Btag - Eternitea#1975
In-game mail to Repressor-Duskwood
Discord - Eternitea#6351

Airent
Guild Master
Btag - Fish#1511
In-game mail to Villoda-Bloodhoof or Airent-Bloodhoof
Discord - Airent#7451

Hello,
I’m sure you would fix right in with us. I understand the family thing we have someone having a baby now and stepping down for some time. A healer also the pally would be super or a dps. We don’t stress it family is always first! Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 10:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. est time/server time. We enjoy Mythic Plus between raid days you can reach me at Melkasha#1823 if you would like more info. Good luck finding a good fit if we don’t hear from you!

Hey Sean,

Moted is an AotC focused guild, that also enjoys pushing some mythic content when we’re able, but mythic and CE is not our focus. We enjoy raiding in a lighter environment because we’re good enough to do so! We raid, we m+, we HAVE FUN! We have an active disord and ingame player base, we’re online most nights. This is not a ‘log in for raid’ type of guild! We’re active!

1/9M, 9/9H(week 5), 2/2H(week1)

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday where we clear out mythic champs a few times for alts, and do normal/early heroic. We also open up our weekly heroic clears to alts! We provide cauldrons, and feasts each night, as well as guild repairs on raid nights for raiders.

Add me if you’d like to hear more!

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!