395 Holy Priest, 393 Arcane Mage, and 386 Prot Pally LFG

Debating a server transfer.

Hello,

I am looking for a friendly guild to call home. I prefer mythic + content over raiding. I am not entirely against raids, but my schedule doesn’t give me much flexibility for a set scheduled raiding environment. With that said, if I am only during raid times, I would be willing to help if needed. I don’t expect a core raiders spot. Again, my primary focus is mythic + dungeons.

I currently work in the travel industry which leaves me a lot of open time to play. What you can expect from me:

1.) An older player that is mature and avoids drama.

2.) Willingness to help fellow guild members with weekly content.

3.) Knowledge of current mythic + content.

4.) Multiple characters to fill roles.

5.) Plenty of availability to help guild members.

6.) Friendliness.

My current realm is Thunderlord. I just transferred to Thunderlord recently, so I would prefer that realm or a sister realm. I am not entirely against another transfer, but it would have to be for the right guild.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Respectfully,

Angeluus (Btag: Angeluus#11931)

Angeluus (Discord: Angeluus#1901)

Hey we would love to hear from you. we are a guild of all mature players and everything you said is exactly what we are looking for. alittle about us: theres a few of us that have pushed AOTC, and are currently pushing for DF KSM S1. Enigmas of Mischief: Newly formed guild looking for adults who want to socialize while working towards common goals of casual pluses and raiding! Friday 8-we drop sat 8-till we drop more to be announced currently 7/8N. Discord is very active.

Currently Looking for:
Tanks: Full
Healers: 1 (single target prefered)
DPS: Any

You can contact me through Battle.net: unkeptyogi#1144
or discord: h2jigoytpeknu#6412

Hey Angeluus, I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hey what’s up check us out at

Hey Angeluus!

I’m currently expanding our raid team and building up more M+ players . We are active in both both wanting to not only always find new members to our guild but always have something available for people to do - we would love to have you if we sound like a good fit!!

TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)