395 Holy Priest, 390 Arcane Mage, and 385 Protection Pally LFG

Hello,

I am looking for a friendly guild to call home. I prefer mythic + content over raiding. I am not entirely against raids, but my schedule doesn’t give me much flexibility for a set scheduled raiding environment. With that said, if I am only during raid times, I would be willing to help if needed. I don’t expect a core raiders spot. Again, my primary focus is mythic + dungeons.

I currently work in the travel industry which leaves me a lot of open time to play. What you can expect from me:

1.) An older player that is mature and avoids drama.

2.) Willingness to help fellow guild members with weekly content.

3.) Knowledge of current mythic + content.

4.) Multiple characters to fill roles.

5.) Plenty of availability to help guild members.

6.) Friendliness.

My current realm is Thunderlord. I just transferred to Thunderlord recently, so I would prefer that realm or a sister realm. I am not entirely against another transfer, but it would have to be for the right guild.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Respectfully,

Angeluus (Btag: Angeluus#11931)

Angeluus (Discord: Angeluus#1901)

Hi Angeluus!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Bump to top. Still looking.

Hey there!

Take a look and see if GTD may be a good fit or home for you! More thank happy to chat or answer any questions!

Hi Angeluus - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage, and proactively recruiting to build out solid M+ teams! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Bump to top. Still looking.

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Bump to top. Still looking. Please make sure your realm isn’t full. I am willing to xfer, but that would obviously create issues.

Bump to top. Debating between Thrall, Illidan, Area 52, and Tichomdrius realms for xfer.

Hey there! The Chaos Horde is a guild on the Bleeding Hollow server where friends and memories can be made. We run mythic plus and raids, and we even do transmog runs! We are currently 8/8N and 6/8 H with the goal of achieving AOTC. We have a discord for all the guild shenanigans, and we love to meet new people. If interested or have questions, please message me on discord.
Discord:FirePoiGuy#7244

Not copy/pasting a wall of text. Let’s chat over Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello Angeluus!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.