395 Fire Mage LF casual Raiding Guild

Looking for something casual. Have not raided anything out of LFG since Mists.

Hi

You might check out Pandamonium. We raid one night a week, Sundays 8 to 11 Eastern. Generally the team only tackles normal content, and some heroic depending on time availability. We do social activities on Tuesdays and then Mythic+ on Wednesday and Thursdays with a goal of getting everyone a +10 each week.

If you have any questions you can reach me at Kosh#1220 via BNET

Maximusdps, we would love to have you on our team we raid two nights per week. See our info below and we look forward to hearing from you:
(H)<Army of Darkness-Zul’Jin> is a Horde raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We are looking for ranged dps to fill out our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30 PM EST to 11 PM EST. Due to our short raid schedule we do require high attendance. We are an adult only guild, we treat everyone with respect and expect the same from our members. We provide repairs, food, and flasks for our raiders. We usually AOTC every tier and we try to have fun while downing bosses for purples. If you feel like we might be a fit for you please contact any of the guild members they can put you in touch with an officer. You can also add my Battlenet tag and message me it is Bonez#12387. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Max,

We’re in need of a mage, we don’t have one and scrolls are boring! Come blast things for us! Give us a look and reach out if you’re interested and of course, Good Luck!
Discord: Jaystir#1204
Btag: Jaystir#1960