395 DK 9/9H LF Raiding Home for 8.2

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
With our current focus being BoD.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - BM/MM Hunter, DH, Warlock, Warrior, Mage, Spriest
Healer - Holy priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally
Though we will always consider anything not listed here.

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Hey! lets chat!
(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

If you’re looking to stay horde, try Area52’s Toast (M 9/9)!
We’re starting a new raid team within the guild and we’re raiding Sunday-Monday from 8pm-11pm EST
Hit me up at Clockwerk#1364 if you’re interested

Hi Aelirex, If going horde is an option, you would be a great addition to our raid team.

Our guild is Sacred Fire on Bleeding Hollow, originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC & Wrath.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression: Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’d like to learn more. add me Tiffin#11683

Checkmate is an alliance guild on an eastern time zone server. We raid from 8 to 11 EST on Tuesday and Thursday. We are currently looking for a tank and even more dps (love to have a ww monk). Our goal is regular, heroic AOTC and then Glory of…Raider…We do mythic bosses if they are low-hanging fruit. We have a nice bunch of people. Our current record is 9/9H BoD; 1/9M BoD: 2/2H CoS. f you are interested contact me in game - Jobelle#1887. A paid transfer for the tank is a possibility.

<Apeiron> is an AOTC Mythic raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad. We are dedicated to finding that delicate balance between raid progression and real life responsibilities. We believe that a strong community and friendships are of the utmost importance in this game. There is nothing better than having a close knit group of friends to share the victory rush of finally killing that mythic boss you have worked together on.

Currently 2/2 H CoS, 9/9 H BoD and 3/9 M BoD, we raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 10 pm to 1 am EST. Outside of raiding, we have an active community that enjoys all levels of Mythic + farming. We are looking for a few more like-minded raiders to complete our team, and help us push further into mythic progression. If you are interested in more information, I would love to chat with you. My btag is Avi#12246.

Yo, Amplify Horde Thrall-US is recruiting for 8.2 (semi-casual) we raid tues and thurs 9pm-12am EST
current 3/9M BoD 2/2H CoS. Revamping Roster for 8.2 chill group of guys whose been together since MoP. Typeoneg#1715

Hello!

Tears of Vengeance (Alliance) is a casual heroic progression guild on Kargath/Norgannon.

We are currently 9/9H and 2/2H.

We enjoy having a good time while working toward our common goal of AoTC!

Our raid times are:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST.

If interested please contact Stonedfrog-Kargath for more info:
Btag: TheZooCrew#1911
Discord: stonedfrog#7364

Hi Aelirex!

Our guild, [A] Undying Resolution on Elune is 9/9H 1/9M BoD, we’re a long term Heroic AoTC guild that dabbles in some mythics most tiers. We run 2 nights/week on Wed. & Thur. Times are 8pm EST (7pm CST) to 11pm EST (10pm CST).

Currently I am the only DK in the guild, and we’d enjoy having another DK around. We’re not looking for CE raiders, just looking for reliable decent people to enjoy current content with.

If you’re interested, hit me up-
Bnet: Ranico#1430
Discord: Ranico#0303

Hello Aelirex :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

If you are open to being Horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hi Aelirex,

HoZ is looking for more members for our core raid team for 8.2! Check out details below and let us know if we’d be a good fit for you!

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Contact: Atian#1526 Direglaive#2356 in discord or Scryed#1908

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&amp;amp;feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Not sure what you mean exactly by “evening hours CST” but our guild info is linked below if you’d like to check us out. If interested, surjective#11563 is my btag. Happy hunting :smiley:

Hey there!

If swapping to Horde isn’t out of the question…

Moted is an AotC focused guild, that also enjoys dabbling in mythic, but CE is not our focus. We enjoy raiding in a lighter environment because we’re good enough to do so! We raid, we m+, we HAVE FUN! We have an active disord and ingame player base, we’re online most nights. This is not a ‘log in for raid’ type of guild! We’re active!

1/9M, 9/9H(week 5), 2/2H(week1)

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday where we clear out mythic champs a few times for alts, and do normal/early heroic. We also open up our weekly heroic clears to alts! We provide cauldrons, and feasts each night, as well as guild repairs on raid nights for raiders.

Add me if you have any questions.

Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hi there Aelirex,

Unsure if you are looking to move into mythic but if you are looking for a heroic guild here is our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Looking for some more fun dps for heroic AOTC raiding! My guild (Mischievous Misfits) on (A) Proudmoore are 9/9h Dazar’alor and 1/2h CoS. We are a smaller guild and Just looking for some more people who like that semi casual raiding and mythic 10-15+ weekly. Raid times tues/thurs 8-11pm central! We are all fun loving nerds! Battletag sectess#1670