395 demo warlock lfg

I’ve done most of heroic and most of normal, 8/9N and 8/9H, lfg who likes doing keys and wants to raid in the next teir.

Hey drak! I’d love to talk to you sometime if interested. Take care!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have a spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 10% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey Drakgnao,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

We will be running H BoD tomorrow night (Sat 4/6), if you are interested in joining us cross-realm and meeting the group add me.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hi Drakgnao! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

We really need a lock for the raiding roster! Let’s chat :slight_smile: Please add me on bnet Moonpie#1732!

Hey Drakgnao!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC), 9/9 HC BOD. We are an AOTC-focused heroic raiding guild recruiting for Crucible of Storms and beyond. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we do progression into mythic raiding after heroic progress.

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for a Warlock for future raiding tiers. Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you!

BNet: RaveMan#1287 Discord: Rave#5986

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 3of 9 Mythic With 5% wipe on Grong

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hey Drakgnao, my guild is looking for a lock as other guilds in this post have replied to and the guild name is Nightmare Creatures on Hyjal US. We are 1/9M 9/9H and our raid times are Tuesday and Friday at 6pm-9pm pst. So if you have any questions or interest pls adding my btag PaToMike#1222

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Looking for strong ranged dps for this tier and beyond.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Drakgnao

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731