395 7/8H Boomkin lf guild

Got everyone added, appreciate you all reaching out <3

Hey there ! Feel free to add me, Azgarde#1282 on Bnet or Azgarde#2158 on Discord.
I don’t have my recruitement post on this comp, but a bit of info about us:

Wired is building its community on Stormrage ! Currently 8/8N and 4/8H.
Raid schedule is 8-11 EST Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We have plenty of M+ players as well, many of them being higher than 2000 rating already. Great community, active Discord. A very good place to be.
Leadership is made of a Guild Leader who is an ex CE Raider. In fact, our core is made of CE raiders who took breaks during Shadowlands and BFA.
We are currently looking for a Moonkin !

Let me know if you are interested and I’ll make sure to have a chat with you.
Thanks!

We fit your times and progression desires.

Hit me up on BNET and we can see if its a good fit!

Heifinator#1433

••Quality Parses•• est.2009- Is recruiting for a Boomkin, Mage,Rogue, Shadow andDisc Priest for our [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Core Raid Team, We are 7/8N 1/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. TY

Lowding#1703 hit me up for more info!

Do you have discord?

Heya Larrylurker, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Divine Esports (Alliance - Stormrage)
Vault of the Incarnates: 7/8N - 4/8H

We are an active semi-hardcore raiding/mythic+ guild, we are looking for players interested in mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights daily

Recruitment Needs:

• Healer: Resto Shammy or Preservation
    -Mage, Warlock, Boomy, Marks/BM
    -Warrior, WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Discord: Tyrue#1556

anyone trying to run keys this weekend?

Hey Larry,

Might have a fit for you on A52 with Team Røcket.
T/Th raid 9-12pm est, CE goal, great and active community.

Send me a message on bnet or discord if you want to know more!
Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

got everyone added!

If your still looking check us out!

Added everyone.

Anyone wanna do keys?

Hello Larrylurker!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

who doin what tonight?

Add me on BNET, wanna run with us tonight?

Heifinator#1433

Hey there. If you’re still looking for a guild add me on discord and let’s chat! Danimal#2450

Hi Larry,

I’m recruiting for Rally (Alliance/Dalaran) and l we have a team that you may be interested in. We’re a mythic two-day progression team that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We’re 2/8M, 7/8H after taking a pretty relaxed approach over the holidays. The vibe is our own pretty chill brand of wholesome degenerates who meme around a lot outside raid hours with a heavy emphasis on prep and focus since we only raid the six hours a week.

Rally as a guild has been around for over 6 years. We’ve got three raid teams, a large, very active m+ community of keys all the way up to the high teens, a pretty social discord (if that’s your thing), alt raids and casual PVP. Blast a few other games as well on the side. If I’ve caught your interest you can find out more at https://www.rallyguild.io or feel free to hit me up on disc (Val#8205).

In any case, GL in the search and hopefully chat with ya soon!

Standard spam:
Guild & Server: Rally [A] Dalaran
Team: Truffle Hogs
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
Current Progression: 2/8M, 7/8H VotI; 9/10M CN (went on hiatus/casual, returning as a M prog team for DF) ; CE Argus + All of BFA
Recruitment Contact: Val#8205
Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Rally
Requirements: Mature, responsible players with a great attitude looking for a community home.
Needs: A healer; resto sham or Hpal prefer but performance & fit are deciding factors; Any Ranged DPS but Mage/Lock Pref
Vibe: Adults who have a unique blend of wholesome degeneracy who game together in a hilarious, non-toxic environment. Large emphasis on performance and prep for raids.

Hey Larry! 7/8H!

Is a AoTc/Mythic focused guild that is currently reforming for Vaults and beyond. Our core raid team has played together for 2 expansions with our raid leader leading multiple CE guilds and is eager to continue in DF starting with Vaults. We currently have open recruitment so any exceptional players feel free to reach out, and if you are looking to just get into raiding don’t be afraid please feel free to reach out!

Main Team Raid Days:
Wednesday 7-10 EST
Friday 7-10 EST

Recruiting all classes and roles!

Please feel free to reach out and chat!
Bnet: Wishkins#1359
Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Let’s chat.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Let’s chat!

Fragment 8/8N 4/8H VoTI is currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding in Dragonflight. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE raiding guild is to steadily PROGRESS as far into each tier as possible while having FUN playing with each other.

Background

We have a mature crowd, with the majority of ages ranging 25-35+. Since most of us are older now, we don’t have the time, nor do we care to invest 16+ hours of raid every week. With that said we expect a high raid attendance, after all its only 2 nights a week. HOWEVER, we strive to be competitive and be the best 2 night/6 hour guild we can be. With the reintroduction of Group Loot the raid will determine loot through a council. We are not looking for people that are condescending, elitists, loot-driven or cause drama as that detracts from the fun of the raid.

We recruit based upon your personality and attitude, but we are still performance and attendance based. This means your spot within the raid is dependent on how you perform, how often you miss raids and most importantly, how well you mesh with everyone in the guild. We tolerate zero drama. This has always been a core attribute of our guild. We value our environment as a guild group to be fun, yet laid back. We value our community as whole, during and outside of raid; we encourage people to hangout in discord whenever they want.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
none

Melee DPS
none

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid
Warlock

Healers
Preservation Evoker
Disc w/ Shadow OS

Raid Times