394 Resto Shaman looking for Heroic/Mythic team

The raid group I’ve been with for the last couple of years has declined greatly and I’m looking for a new team. I want a laid back, fun group that still wants to progress.

I have been raiding since MOP and raided mythic in WOD. I am an experienced healer. I can also play both of my dps specs reasonably well though I prefer to heal in raid.

My goals are AOTC at a minimum. Some laid back mythic progression would be great but I am not looking for a CE guild at this time. I prefer to stay Alliance as well. I have recent healing logs available.

I can raid any day except Sunday. Preferred raid times are 7:30-10:30 EST Monday-Thursday. I can go later on the weekends.

If interested, please reply to this thread and I will reply those who appear to be a good fit.

Thank you!

Chaosbeards is now recruiting for a mythic roster and heroic crucible.

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is a new guild on Dalaran that comes from a AOTC raid team on Galakrond/Blackhand. We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday - Pickup day as needed. Otherwise Mythic+ night.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Heya Kyony,
Rally may have what you’re looking for, so I’ve posted our wall of text below for you. We have several teams with different goals…check them out!

Rally (Alliance) and
Rally After Dark (Horde)
We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

5 Raid teams with varying goals:
Alliance Side:

• ProgBalls: 6/9M 9/9H (8/8M Uldir) Most aggressive mythic raid team looking to push hard through each tier and see the most mythic content possible without compromising recruitment raiding twice a week for 6 hours. Raids: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

• SRD: 3/9M 9/9H (5/8M Uldir) Mythic progression raid with a more relaxed push into mythic while still seeing exclusive mythic progression raiding twice a week for 6 total hours. Raids: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

• TS: 1/9M 9/9H (2/8M Uldir) Mythic progression limited to 1 night per week raid team raiding for 3 total hours. Raid: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

• TAHCO: 5/9H 9/9N (8/8H Uldir) Heroic AOTC 1 night raid team raiding for 3 total hours. No mythic. Raid: Tuesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Horde Side:

• DP: 2/9M 9/9H (1/8M Uldir) Horde Mythic Progression raid team raiding twice a week for 6 total hours. Raids: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Currently Recruiting:
Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild. Our current raid openings can be found below. Please note that the many different classes/specs listed reflect the many different classes/specs that each team would consider to fill each spot they may have open:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyPMVnMh9T_Abpe47O9hlwaDsmsQmQlG4YpsEF1t94k/edit?usp=sharing

Other Guild Events:

• Wednesday: Guild wide raid content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic)

• Fridays: Guild events including achievements, Cards Against Humanity, naked raids, raid races, M+ tournaments, Jackbox Party Games, etc.

• Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt raid

• Sunday Guild wide raid 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal)

• Monday: PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

More About Us:
Rally is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule to the experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game, we have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hang with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

How to Apply (again :slight_smile: ):

https://www.rallyguild.com

Heya, we raid Thursday and Friday 6:30 - 9:30 CST (7:30-10:30EST) And could use a solid R Sham for some laid back Mythic Progression. Feel free to reach out to me on discord to chat. aspen#4800

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Kyony,

House of Arathor, an Alliance guild on US Argent Dawn, might be an excellent fit for you. My btag is Worfia#1721, so that is a good way to get in touch with me.

We are a friendly, welcoming, diverse group of adults who enjoy the game but also have outside lives of work, family, school, and other interests. On any given night in the guild there are people pursuing achievements, farming old raids for mounts and transmog and pets, doing emissary quests and grouping up for Darkshore or Arathi rares. We also run some M+ but are not engaged in pushing high keys this expansion.

Our raid team is small — usually around 15 — but cohesive and effective. We are currently 7/9 H and get AotC every raid tier. Our raid times are Tues and Thurs 7-11 pm Eastern time. On Fridays we have a “fun run” normal raid where people are free to bring alts, invite friends, or just run their main in a non-progression environment.

If this sounds like something that would interest you, let’s talk more. I know I would be very interested in talking with you! And whatever you decide, best of luck to you finding a guild you can call home!

Hello I think my guild would be the right if your willing to raid a little later.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 2/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Han Shot First-Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST) and our Monday team(7-11EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Past tier Progress

-Antorus** 7/11 Mythic.**

-Uldir:** 5/8 Mythic.**

-Battle:** 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.****

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer. Monday Night Officers; Empy#11569

Hey Kyony, you may be interested in one of our raid teams! Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply! Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H 2/9M; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 4/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, all other considered)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Hi Kyony,

I have an Alliance AOTC guild that raids Tuesday and Friday at 8 to 10:30 PM est. We are currently 4/9 Heroic and have several of our DPS swapping to heals for Conclave.

We are in need of a full time resto shaman and can promise you all the healing you can do. We also run M+ and do weekly quests, expeditions and just about anything anyone needs.

I hope to hear from you, my bnet is Anaranae#1516

^^^^^^ Bump .

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. If you would consider a faction change, consider us! Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire
AoTC in Crucible of Storms

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
395+ ilvl
Neck level 40+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Hello Kyony,
We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here.

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression = 9/9 N 6/9 H 1/9 M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Healer ( no priest )
Mage
Boomkin

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

Hey,

I thought you might like our guild and we could be your new home!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &amp;ldquo;teenager/young adult&amp;rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

We got a bit later, but we are EST, lmk if interested.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • Tank for next tier that’s okay DPSing in the meantime.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Looking to chat, hit me up on Rettuclos#1494 or Littlejon#1523

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good friends and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to teach and gear if needed.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 2/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - 370 ilvl a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

Hey Kyony,

Love the xmog. Karma is on Stormrage and we raid Wed-Thursday from 8-11 server time (EST), so 30 minutes later than your ideal times but we generally stop right at 11. I’m transitioning from resto shaman to mage for Azshara and we’d love to have you come on board and hang out with us to see if it’s a good fit for you. We’re 9/9H (AoTC the 2nd week of March) in BfD and we’ve started progressing on Jadefire mythic now that cross-realm mythic is up.

Your healing team would consist of two holy priests, a paladin and a druid

If this sounds like a good fit let me know.

Sorry I don’t really have a copypasta for our guild but I think I covered the important points

hey there, we are currently looking for healers for core raid positions, 6/9M tues-weds-thurs 9-12 est - (Alliance Maelstrom - Kul’tiras) Any questions please hit me up on btag- jodrey#1885, or discord (discord.gg/CPHHUgH) ask for Heavy

Hey kyony! I’d love to talk to you about Hubris if interested, take care!