394 Rdruid LF Raid/M+ guild

can raid multiple times a week 8/8 N dont have a guild so no other prog 8/10 M castle nath last time i raided. will do my homework show up to raid. will transfer servers. very serious

3 Likes

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343 or bnet kanyen21#1746

Hello, ClearComms is a newly formed guild searching for members. We raid on Tusday/Wed 7pm-10pm CST on (Illidan server) (Horde).
Would love to chat some more Discord: Exarthious#9706
We plan to get AOTC this season and push for CE.
7/8 Normal, 3/8 H as a guild ( Have raided 2 nights)
Leaders have cleared 8/8 N and 6/8 Heroic

Hi, not sure if you are open to Alliance, so if so check out below and poke me if you’re interested :+1:
If not consider it a free bump!
Good luck to ya regardless
~Tari
(Discord: Tariya#5813)

••Quality Parses•• est.2009- Is recruiting for a Boomkin, Mage,Rogue, Shadow andDisc Priest for our [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Core Raid Team, We are 7/8N 1/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. TY

Lowding#1703 hit me id love to chat more with you!

Hey, Shoot me a message!

Divine Esports [A] Stormrage (7/8N 4/8H)
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30-1:30am EST)
Active competitive raid/mythic+ guild looking to fill up last spots and begin mythic progression in January!

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545