394 H Priest LF Guild

Recently transfered to this server and Horde. 394 Holy Priest with 9/9N and 5/9 H experience LF H/M raiding guild that is also active outside of raid nights to run keys. I Work 9-12 hours on day shift M-F so I would prefer not to raid past 11pm server time.

1 Like

Add squidpapers#1573 and send me a message in game if you see me on.

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread

Hi Konfession,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like a fit for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Many of us are prior CE raiders and some US top 50, who don’t have the time, or desire to play the mythic game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Sloppymop#11947 add me , lets talk :slight_smile:

Hiya! [H] Area-52 is looking for ranged dps to fill our roster. We’re a new guild composed of mythic raiders who took a break during Uldir and are wanting to build a chill environment while progressing. We’re currently 9/9N and 5/9H and looking to progress further and into mythic once we fill out our roster.

Raid Times
Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST

High Priority
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium Priority
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

If you’re interested in giving us a try, add me on bnet or discord!
Bnet: audball#11105
Discord: audball#7921

Hey,

I think we are a very good fit for you!

Our guild is on are-52 and raid times are 11pm-2am EST

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (most of us are 30s-40s)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hey There!

I think you may be a good fit for our team!

We are Eternal Struggle, we are a guild who focuses on AOTC with possible some mythic kills when the team decides its ready! We are looking for RDPS and a healer. We raid Tues/Wed 9:00PM-12:00AM EST.

We are 9/9H BOD.
We value social communication and having fun over all.
I will shoot you a request, but feel free to add me first, Bluehero#1827.

Hey there,

My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other team leaders if you might be interested! Good luck with your search!

Caselock#1883 - Caselock
kbmighty#1176 - Lurentas
Yaz1018#1626 - Tinywrath