394 (H) Mage looking for BoD Mythic Raiding guild

Open to transfer to Thrall.

We are currently 4/9 H and want to push mythic. Trying to build up our roster for mythic. We are in need of a mage. We raid T/TH 9p to 11p est. I like to talk more. Bnet is: ganderin4620#1637

Hi Mageyoulaugh,

We are currently 6/9H and will be going into Mythic this week or next. Looking for more ranged DPS.

Hey man, we’re kinda up your alley, I think. We’re a pretty relaxed group that is currently and will be continuing a push into Mythic BoD and I could reaaaalllllly use a mage.

I’d love to talk to you more about our guild and what our goals are if you’d like to add me: surrealist#11770

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Hey! We’re a 8/9H 1/9M guild looking for ranged dps. If you wanna discuss a trial run, let me know. We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 8:30 est to 11:30est.

Discord - MrWest#0279
Battlenet - MrWest07#1414

[The Vindicated] is now recruiting for our 2 Day M Raid team. We have been around since the beginning of BFA, and ended Uldir at 4/8M. We have overcome the attendance boss and are looking for a few more ranged DPS to join our ranks as we push into M BoD.

Raid Information and Recruitment Information:
Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M
Sunday / Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Main Raid Nights
Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Optional Off-night (Heroic Clears)

Tanks (0): None
Healers (0): None
Melee DPS (0): None
Ranged DPS (4): Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Mage, Warlock

We ended Season 1 with over 45 individual players over 1,000 io, and currently have 20 over 1,000 io. We are extremely active when it comes to Mythic plus, and normally have about 25-30 people on a night.

We also have a weekend heroic only team that runs Friday and Saturday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Please reach out to one of our officers for more information:
Criv - Raid Leader - Criv2016#1559
Suleredrohx - Assistant Raid Lead - Suleredroh#1847
Mozze - Officer - AngryBear#1287
Kerb - Officer - Kerb#1192

For the Horde!

Hey friend,
We need a mage and are currently 3/9M. We push CE on a 2 day schedule. Hit me up on btag - cran#1405