394 Druid 395 Mage Duo LF Adult guild

Druid can play Guardian or Resto

Mage is Arcane

Both have mythic experience in Shadowlands and prior. Looking for a guild of adults for 2 nights of raiding. Mostly looking to casually prog to AOTC but open to grinding Mythic again if the vibes are good.

Available after 6 PM server any night but Sunday

Howdy! It looks like were of the same mindset. We could use a healer and mage. Shoot me a message and we can chat. We raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server. AOTC every tier, with some mythic prog if we feel froggy.
Bnet: Davis#11715
Disc: Broski#5758

Let the Good Times Roll! is a newly formed guild that’s recruiting exceptional PVE/PVP players for Dragonflight!

We do Normal/Heroic Raiding with the goal of getting AotC and potentially transitioning into some mythic raiding! We are currently in need of healers and RDPS!

We do keys! Lots of players who like pushing high level keys and ensuring that they get their weekly top level loot!

Whisper me ingame Hiraishin-Area52

Discord: Yondy#6574

Still looking!

Castiael,
Hello we are looking for a mage and healer. I like to chat more if you prefer.
My discord is: ganderin#2674
We raid T/Th 830p to 1130pm est. Keys nightly.

Tue/Thursday 6 PM Server to 9PM Raid

Keys going off usually in the afternoons.

Heroic focused - 5/8 H and 8/8N Currently

Hey Castiael “take your top off” is a new guild created by a group of competent friends who like to have fun while also downing bosses. Most of us have mythic experience, we keep normal and heroic raid sized pretty small. We’re currently looking for a tank and more dps, especially range dps. Most of us hit 2k mythic+ rating during week 2. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm est. - 11pm est. If were close to downing a new boss we will go until 12pm est.
If you are interested in non-stressful raiding and want to have tons of fun please reach out. You guys would go perfect with our raid group.

BNet. Casey#1374

1 Like

Hey Castiael,

Would love to chat with you! I think yall would be a great fit!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Current Progression: 2/8H 8/8N

Wednesday & Friday 7-10pm EST

Healer: Disc Priest, Pres Evoker, Resto Druid
Dps: Ranged & Melee Dps

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Castiael,

If you’re still looking for a guild, and not helping the Winchesters currently, we are looking for a resto druid and a mage. Currently 6/8H, we raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. Established in BoD, we’re an AotC / early mythic guild. Here is our link to our forum page, add me if interested. Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey there! If y’all are still open let’s have a discussion about we could do for ya! Give me a Hollar at my discord below:

Renew#0661

Hi! Are you still looking for a guild? I’m Luminize and I’m with Night Train on Area 52. We are looking for a resto druid as well as mage dps. Currently we are 5/8H with a focus on achieving AOTC every tier. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST. Please reach out if any of this sounds good to you! Discord - calathea#9044

Hello! If you are still looking for a guild Consider taking a look at our post
[H] <Tired of Unlucky> AotC Mon/Wed 6:30pm-9:30pm EST - #7 by Nelumbao-malganis and or reach out to me on discord Kodu#0589

Hey, add my discord Stevie Jay#0326 if you’d be willing to come to the horde side.

I think you both would be a great fit for our guild. Semi Retired on area 52 - We’re 7/8H and working on Raz / first few bosses on mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12pm