394 Arcane mage LF Normal/Heroic Guild

DISCLAIMER- I am posting on behalf of a friend THIS IS NOT MY TOON
While i have no achievements or impressive accolades i do have prior raid experience in normal and heroic raids
Progression raiding in MoP/WoD and took a break during legion

Raid times im flexable
week days: 9pm-12am (ct)
weekends: Evenings/nights
(not much of a morning person)

If you want to get in contact with me my BT is XtaC#1631
Also my in game name is Blaizze-Korgath if you need to get in touch. Looking forward to speaking to yall!

Hello Shmurdith’s friend,

you didn’t specify if you would faction or server change so here is the info.
Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.
We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job.

Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members. We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok as we can help with that!

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
4/9H
you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Hello, if you are interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a mage in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 10% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you