393 Shadow Priest LF Casual Guild

Just came back into the game after some time off as my current guild had to quit raiding at the end of Legion. Raided fairly seriously in the past, but looking for a two night weekday raiding guild. I have some experience with the new raid, and have performed quite well for my ilvl (purple and orange parses on normal/heroic) in the small amount of time I’ve raided this tier, but looking to get out of pugs and into a consistent group to progress with. I’m also willing to play disc even though I’ve never truly main healed.
Would prefer to stay Alliance as I have friends I play with arena with on Alliance.

Feel free to add me at PhilMckelson#1670

Thanks all.

We’re looking to add some strong ranged dps to our mythic roster. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi, Chaosbeards is a small progression team looking for some ranged dps. We also run mythic+ on a rather regular basis. Send me a BT request and we can chat.

Guild: Aegis <Chaosbeards> [Alliance]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Current Progression: 4/9H, 9/9N, AOTC Uldir

Recruitment Contacts: Devisaur#1300

Requirements: Experience in a progression raid environment. Focused on learning your class, specialization and being part of a team. Ability to listen to raid lead and take constructive criticism when necessary.

Needs: DPS, Will also recruit solid heals. Cross-realm applicants will be considered.

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 4/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello Sandyydan,

I added you and our guild is in need of a priest. I will leave my info below for you to review.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

While we understand a two day a week raiding guild is not going to have the same progression rate as a guild running 3 to 4 days a week, we always seem to keep within range of those guiles.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 8 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I prefer to speak with people on discord because it gives both parties a better understanding and gives a chance to actually get to know someone. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Geo|

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 9/9 Normal & 6/9 Heroic
Contacts : Wham- (bnet Geistreiter#1719)
Recruitment: We have a core of 17 Raiders. We are looking for DPS And 1 Healer.

About: We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight. We are mainly just a heroic guild but we feel that we can achieve more within the time Allotted each raid tier. Most of us have commitments and other responsibilities outside of raid so we understand that real life happens. We don’t have strict policies or regulations other than the “raiding obvious”

We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

Are you willing to faction and server transfer? :slight_smile:

Our guild is located on Thrall, Horde. We are a Casual Heroic Raiding guild. We are currently 4/9H BoD. We are actually in need for a Shadow Priest to add to our Ranged group.

We are an older group so consider us a mature adult guild. We don’t rush through progression and prefer to take it at a steady pace until everyone is comfortable with mechanics.

Raid times are Tues & Thurs 8:30-11pm EST.

If you are interested, you can read more about us here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps

Or add my bnet Leens#11580

Hello SandyDan,

If you are still looking for a guild, I am the GL of The Killer Bunnies on Duskwood (alliance). We are a Heroic raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week: Tuesdays from 8:00 pm EST to 10:30 pm and Fridays 8:00 pm Est to 11:00 pm. We are specifically looking for more ranged DPS and would love to have you join us.

We are laid back in the sense that this is a game and real life comes first. We like everyone to show up but appreciate how things can happen in the real world and just ask that you let us know if you cannot make it. We do get AOTC every raid tier and try a boss or two on Mythic so we encourage people to play at their best and give them the tools to do so.

I will add you on Bnet, my id is Anaranae#1516 if you see the request.

Have a great day!
Ana

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@@

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there Sandyydan!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 1/9 heroic for Battle of Dazar’Alor. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Don’t know if it’s up your ally but.

ONE SHOT Is a newly formed guild of friends both new and old who focus on getting AoTC at each stage of content at a reasonable pace. We are currently 9/9N and 3/9 H. We’re currently looking for experienced or new to raiding players who want to come and enjoy this content with us.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 8:15-10:30 CST

We Provide Food, Flasks, and of course the Discord server. If you become a raider you receive a 50% AH discount on enchants pot’s personal flasks and anything else you might want out of our guild’s hold.

Our Trial Process Consists of 2 weeks of accumulated raiding or rather 4 nights total of raiding with the guild. (I’ll explain this more in depth later in the post.)

A Bit About Us
We help each other out as much as we can with gearing and hanging out. We often play other games but my interests always come back and tie deeply into WoW. I try to run as laid back of an environment as I can. However there are some commitments from raiders that need to be met in order for the guild to be successful.

Examples [None of these are a complete exception from raiding however these are expectations that me and the leadership here assume people will just be working on these throughout the week.]

CoA Revered Necklace level at least 38 Trying to stay up on artifact levels and Rep for CoA is pretty huge this expansion. It inherently ties in to a characters effectiveness and needs to be worked on as much as possible.

Mythic Plus Trying to get a 10 within the week is also huge because of the multitude of things it gives a character, residuim, artifact power, gear, and it just helps you become better as a player. We run these constantly throughout the week and where more than willing to bring people with us if the present the want and need to do them.

Socialize This ones pretty simple, just be around. We want a community of people who enjoy raiding together and that first comes down to just hanging out more often than not.

We have a complete list of requirements for trials posted on our Discord as well. But those are really just a synopsis of what we would like our community focusing on within a weekly basis.

If you have an intrest in raiding then please feel free to contact me through this forum or through real ID request @ CrankyPants#1711
And again thank you for the interest in our guild!

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

One night a week raid schedule

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid Sundays Form 6 to 10 EST
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• One Off Tank
  • Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Windwalker
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec
  • If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 7/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey there Sandyydan!

Bounty is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

6/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: bountystormrage.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST).

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Maximum Effort [1/9M 7/9H] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-a priest comfortable in both holy or disc
-Any ranged dps will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504 or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Hey there! I have a horde guild that is 9/9H 2/9M w/ raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm PST… alt/heroic THUR same times and FRI RBGs. We quite active w/ keys and in discord. We are not considered “hardcore” but we are focused in mythic on main raid days and like to see bosses die :smiley:

If only looking for heroic as above mentioned we do that on THUR if that is more what you are looking for

LMK if interested in chatting more

Rawra#1290

Wanna switch faction and bring your friends

Forgone Conclusion 9/9 N 4/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, 6:30-9:30 CST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Priest
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Priest
Warlock