393 Ret/Holy Pally

Hello all,
I’m a returning player who took a bit of a break and coming back to the game looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild. I’ve been maining ret paladin since WotLK and i’ve maintained a holy OS for most of the time. I have a link to logs from my time raiding heroic/mythic uldir upon request! I’d really like to start getting back into raiding again.
If you have any questions please add me at Abraxion117#1760. Thanks!

Hey there, My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Hey Abraxion!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed when our previous guild disbanded last month. We would love to have your ret paladin! I went ahead and added you on bnet :slight_smile: Take a look at us and let’s chat!

Hi Abraxion,

We are a 2 night raiding guild, looking for more core raid members for current progression and 8.2 check us out.

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Contact: Atian#1526 Direglaive#2356 in discord or Scryed#1908

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

Server: Area 52

Currently Recruiting

• Healers: Paladin
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 1/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs (One or the other, or Both!)
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags
Btag : DDmagebags#1144
Discord : DDmagebags#3795

Tormmus
Btag : ThePaperclip#1463
Discord : Tormus#6296

Hi Abraxion,

I think we can be a good fit for you, let me know if you would like to talk!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here: