393 Prot Warrior LF Guild

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do ask that our tanks have a dps off spec in case we have too many tanks, I know some people aren’t a fan of that so wanted to let you know ahead of time :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat core group and secondary on weekends. We run mythic + most days and have very active members. We are a social group which is what we feel wow if lacking in now. Being in a guild use to mean something. We are trying to bring that back. We have many members that are returning from the vanilla/BC/WotLK times. Thank you. Wraith#1322

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hey Sprite,
Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.
We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job.

Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. Undergeared and leveling ok as we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
4/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Bnet Contacts:
Rozn#1164
Justis#1840

Hey Sprite,

Stuff N Things would be a perfect fit for you, we raid Fri and Sat 930pm-2am EST and doing mythic+ dungeons during the week if you’re interested. We are 9/9 H and looking to push more into mythic content and need a dedicated tank spot.

All we ask of you is that you know your class, can be dedicated to raid times and willing to learn. If you can do all 3 of those things we would love to have you.

My btag is Cephirotth#1555 if you would like to know more information.

Hello Sprite!

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non DK Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman
RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.
I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey Sprite,
Would like to chat with you. I’m looking for a tank to add to our m+ roster and possibly step into an OT/MT role for raids.

The guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan (recently moved from [A] Thunderlord).
We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET. We are 7/9H.

We’re a small, close-knit group of about 20 people, but we welcome new players to the group. We plan on expanding a little bit to make future mythic raiding an option, but we like the smaller group size so it will mostly stay that way. We’ve gotten AotC every raid in Legion and Uldir this xpac. I expect that we will get AotC in BfD as well.

The group is small but we have a VERY active discord.

Shoot me a message if you think we might be a good fit for you.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

"Hopelessness" is a Brand new Guild that is looking to fill out its Core raiding team we are expecting to start pushing heroic and into mythic as soon as possible, we are a band of friends that have been playing together for a long time we have been raiding and decided its time to grow our family

WE currently need DPS/Healers the most

Hopelessness - Horde - Area 52

OUR MISSION

1. Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
  2. Provide a mature atmosphere free of teenager/young adult drama and ignorance
  3. Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.
  4. DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.
  5. RACISM IS NOT TOLERATED OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED ASAP
  6. SEX OR RACE DOES NOT MATTER SO IT WILL NEVER BE A ISSUE

THE RAIDING RULES

1. must be in DISCORD!
  2. Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.
  3. If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night/
  4. UNLESS YOU HAVE TOLD A OFFICER SOONER
  5. Loot system - Personal loot
  6. FOR NOW UNTIL FURTHER PROGRESSION IS MADE
  7. If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

RAID TIMES
Raid Days are Wed/Thur/Fri 8:00-10:30 Central time
and Alt runs will be on sundays @8:00-10:30 Central time

HOPELESSNESS RAID PROGRESSION
so we where raiding with another guild but
Legion Antorus 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic AOTC 3/9 Mythic
BFA uldir 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic 2/9 Mythic
BFA BoD 9/9 Normal 5/9 Heroic 0/9 Mythic

For more info message me or add me <3
BTAG- salty#12139
Discord- Roast#9323

Hi Pelee, seems nice but sadly your raid times are a bit late for me, due to early work shifts, thanks for the reply tho !

Hello, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Sprite (cool name by the way),

Sounds like we can be an ideal fit for you. We also will be doing alt/recruitment run next Tuesday that you are welcome to join if you would like to get a feel of our raiding environment.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &amp;ldquo;teenager/young adult&amp;rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

2 Likes

Seems like a real good fit indeed, sadly you guys raid a bit late for me. Since I do start work early mornings 2am is a no go, but appreciate the offer!

I appreciate the reply! Good luck! :slight_smile:

We are 3/9M, 9/9H:

[H] Whiskey Brigade on US-Eredar
We are a mythic raiding guild that has a long long history, and progressed through current content since Burning Crusade.

Raid Times
(2 progression days) Tue/Wed 9:15-12:30 EST, heroic on Thursdays(or sometimes monday) same time

Recruitment
Especially could use:
-A new Main Tank
-Warlocks
-Mages
-DHs
-Others may apply

Please reach out to us:
Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 7/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
{DPS} 1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus) Any caster class really

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi there Sprite! I’m the GM of a small M+ focused guild on Dalaran that’s looking for more tanks. Our main hours are about 4pm - 12am EST, but it tends to fluctuate with schedules and such. Most of us have AOTC and raid experience, and we’re planning on heading to heroic next tier as a guild. For now, we enjoy timing keys and just hanging out in voice chat. Kind of like you, we’re not hardcore players but like to take our content seriously!

We’re looking for tanks, and you seem like you’d be a good fit :slight_smile: Feel free to add me at KingTonk#1499 on bnet if you want to chat about the guild or see if we’d be a fit for you.

I think our monday team would be great for you and we need another tank for it!

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST) and our Monday team(7-11EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Past tier Progress

-Antorus** 7/11 Mythic.**

-Uldir:** 5/8 Mythic.**

-Battle:** 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.****

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer. Monday Night Officers; Empy#11569

Hi Sprite! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern and we have no problem helping people learn the fights. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hey if you’re still looking for a home we might be a good fit for you. You could join in our friday alt fun run to start getting into raiding if you’re not ready to jump into mythic raiding and go from there. We’re mostly older players with family just looking for people we can enjoy doing content with.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.