393 (getting up) MW LF AOTC (or prog) guild

Hi,

I played a bit in Shadowlands but i mainly started playing in Dragonflight. I’m currently 5/8H and ill be getting KSM by the end of the season (1716 io). I’m looking for a guild to learn about WoW and mostly start raiding with guildies instead of pugging everything.
I’m free most nights and play almost everyday.

I’m also willing to level other healers (or others Roles) and learn them
I look forward to chatting with you.
Frasie

Hi Frasie, You are on track for your goals and our guild would like to help you see them through to the end. We are a raiding and Mythic+ guild/community, and are currently progressing H raid and helping members push for KSM. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EDT and we also run Normal (soon to be H re-clear) on Sunday 5-8pm EDT. There is a scheduled time on Sunday for guild runs for M+ dungeons but we also do dungeons at various times throughout the week. It does sound like your goals match our guild so I’d love to chat more if this sounds good. Thanks, teg. Discord teglin#8859 or AsherMarcus#7513.

Community and Guild For N/H raiding and Mythic+ - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Frasie!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey there!

If your interested in Mythic progression, we’re trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Deathlorrd#9243. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page and our recruitment post down below! I hope you find what you’re looking for and good luck in your search!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there!

I have felt the struggle. May I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM who would enjoy helping in your journey.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 7/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!
Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Hi there Frasie!

Our guild, <Antithesis>, is a Horde casual raiding guild on Zul’jin. We’re currently 7/8H and are making progress on Rasz. We’re hoping to add some more players to our small tight-knit group and I’d love to chat to see if we’d be a good fit!

Currently we don’t need a MW monk, but I thought I’d reach out anyway since you mentioned you might be willing to level other healers and roles. We’d be happy to help gear you up and find something you’d enjoy playing! We’re open to a lot of different DPS specs mostly, but as we’re going for a bigger recruitment push to try to get some more bodies, we’ll likely need some more healers as well, and could definitely use people willing to offspec into different roles.

What being a casual raiding guild means to us is that we focus more on having a positive environment, free of drama, toxicity, and bigotry, and if we wipe, we don’t get mad at anyone who messes up. We know real life happens, so if people can’t make raids sometimes, that’s perfectly okay with us! We’re here to have fun together and progress at our own pace. We do aim to get AOTC, and we’re making progress on Rasz and expect to do so by the time 10.1 rolls around.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST. We provide food, phials, vantus runes, etc.

Outside of raid, we have people who are on regularly throughout the day, and we have groups that run M+ together, with a bunch of us having gotten KSM as well and people are always a message away on Discord!

If you’d like to chat some more, you can reach out to me on battle.net at Corvidae#11885 or on Discord at corvidae#5887. Hope to chat soon!

Hello Frasie,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey! I think we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for…here’s our recruiting post, and good luck out there!

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, bnet me at Grey#13440, or dm -Grey- #7430 in discord. Good hunting!

Hey Frasie. I think we might be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!